Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic, Moving West
MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Meteorologists are watching Tropical Depression Two in the Atlantic Ocean.
The depression formed Monday afternoon.
As of 11 PM Monday, the Tropical Depression was located about 1110 miles east of the Lesser Antilles.
So far, winds have reached 35 mph. Tropical Depression Two is moving west at 16 mph.
The system is expected to fall apart Thursday as it encounters dry air.
Chief Meteorologist Craig Setzer will have the latest developments at 5:30 and 6 p.m.
- National Hurricane Center, FIU Launch Spanish Hurricane Site
- A Deeper Look Into How Cuba Deals With Weather
- Tropical Storm Warning Issued For Carolinas
- Wet Wednesday Soaks South Florida’s Streets
- El Nino Finally Here; But This One is Weak, Weird & Late