MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Meteorologists are watching Tropical Depression Two in the Atlantic Ocean.
The depression formed Monday afternoon.
As of 11 PM Monday, the Tropical Depression was located about 1110 miles east of the Lesser Antilles.
So far, winds have reached 35 mph. Tropical Depression Two is moving west at 16 mph.
The system is expected to fall apart Thursday as it encounters dry air.
Chief Meteorologist Craig Setzer will have the latest developments at 5:30 and 6 p.m.
- Heavy Rains Make Coconut Grove Look Like A Kiddie Pool
- Keep An Eye On Flooding This Stormy Thursday
- Cold Weather Greets South Florida On Late January Sunday
- Cool Temps To Stay Through The Week
- Weather Experts Meet In Colorado For Climate Summit