Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic, Moving West
Get Breaking News First
MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Meteorologists are watching Tropical Depression Two in the Atlantic Ocean.
The depression formed Monday afternoon.
As of 11 PM Monday, the Tropical Depression was located about 1110 miles east of the Lesser Antilles.
So far, winds have reached 35 mph. Tropical Depression Two is moving west at 16 mph.
The system is expected to fall apart Thursday as it encounters dry air.
Chief Meteorologist Craig Setzer will have the latest developments at 5:30 and 6 p.m.
- One More Warm Day Before A Nice Cool Weekend
- Experts Expect Wetter & Cooler South Florida Dry Season
- Warm Thursday Ahead For South Florida
- Warm And Sunny Wednesday Ahead
- Warm, Sunny Start To The Week