Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic, Moving West
MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Meteorologists are watching Tropical Depression Two in the Atlantic Ocean.
The depression formed Monday afternoon.
As of 11 PM Monday, the Tropical Depression was located about 1110 miles east of the Lesser Antilles.
So far, winds have reached 35 mph. Tropical Depression Two is moving west at 16 mph.
The system is expected to fall apart Thursday as it encounters dry air.
Chief Meteorologist Craig Setzer will have the latest developments at 5:30 and 6 p.m.
- Higher Rain Chances Coming Early Week
- Quiet Weather Pattern This Week
- Warm Days Ahead Followed By Late-Week Cool Front
- Dry, Great Weather This Week
- Pleasant Weather Pattern Arrives