MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Meteorologists are watching Tropical Depression Two in the Atlantic Ocean.
The depression formed Monday afternoon.
As of 11 PM Monday, the Tropical Depression was located about 1110 miles east of the Lesser Antilles.
So far, winds have reached 35 mph. Tropical Depression Two is moving west at 16 mph.
The system is expected to fall apart Thursday as it encounters dry air.
Chief Meteorologist Craig Setzer will have the latest developments at 5:30 and 6 p.m.
- Maria Left Path Of Destruction, No Power In Puerto Rico
- Maria Heading Towards Turks And Caicos
- How Family, Friends Can Check On People In Puerto Rico
- Hurricane Maria Leaves Puerto Rico Completely Without Power
- Hurricane Maria Moving Away From Puerto Rico But Torrential Rains Continue