MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Meteorologists are watching Tropical Depression Two in the Atlantic Ocean.
The depression formed Monday afternoon.
As of 11 PM Monday, the Tropical Depression was located about 1110 miles east of the Lesser Antilles.
So far, winds have reached 35 mph. Tropical Depression Two is moving west at 16 mph.
The system is expected to fall apart Thursday as it encounters dry air.
Chief Meteorologist Craig Setzer will have the latest developments at 5:30 and 6 p.m.
- Tropical Depression Stirs In Gulf, Threatens Mexico
- Tropical Storm Colin About To Make Landfall In Florida’s Big Bend
- The Latest: Tropical Storm Colin Forms In Gulf Of Mexico
- Bonnie Weakens To A Tropical Depression, Moves East
- Obama Urges Americans To Get Ready For Hurricane Season