MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Meteorologists are watching Tropical Depression Two in the Atlantic Ocean.
The depression formed Monday afternoon.
As of 11 PM Monday, the Tropical Depression was located about 1110 miles east of the Lesser Antilles.
So far, winds have reached 35 mph. Tropical Depression Two is moving west at 16 mph.
The system is expected to fall apart Thursday as it encounters dry air.
Chief Meteorologist Craig Setzer will have the latest developments at 5:30 and 6 p.m.
- Cool Change Coming This Week
- Baby, It’s Cold Outside As Temperatures Tumble
- Now That’s Cold! Russia Region Hits -88F
- Another Blast Of Cold Air Coming To South Florida
- Another Chilly Start And Another Cold Front On The Way