MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Meteorologists are watching Tropical Depression Two in the Atlantic Ocean.
The depression formed Monday afternoon.
As of 11 PM Monday, the Tropical Depression was located about 1110 miles east of the Lesser Antilles.
So far, winds have reached 35 mph. Tropical Depression Two is moving west at 16 mph.
The system is expected to fall apart Thursday as it encounters dry air.
Chief Meteorologist Craig Setzer will have the latest developments at 5:30 and 6 p.m.
- Cold Weather Not Breaking Spring Breakers: ‘It’s So Warm For Us!’
- Northeast Facing Icy Mess As Plunging Temps Follow Storm
- Cold Weather Emergency Declared In Broward County
- Tornado Downs Trees, Leaves Mess In Plantation
- Wet Weather To Hang Around All Day Wednesday