MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Meteorologists are watching Tropical Depression Two in the Atlantic Ocean.
The depression formed Monday afternoon.
As of 11 PM Monday, the Tropical Depression was located about 1110 miles east of the Lesser Antilles.
So far, winds have reached 35 mph. Tropical Depression Two is moving west at 16 mph.
The system is expected to fall apart Thursday as it encounters dry air.
Chief Meteorologist Craig Setzer will have the latest developments at 5:30 and 6 p.m.
- Expect A Warm Thanksgiving, Cold Front Coming Soon
- Tropical Depression #19 Forms In Central Atlantic
- Poorly Organized Philippe Moving Away From South Florida
- Tornado Rips Through Neighborhood In Southwest Miami-Dade
- Flood Watch In Effect Overnight