ORLANDO (CBSMiami/AP) — Another incident on a Walt Disney World ride was reported three-months before a British tourist had a similar accident.
A report said a 12-year-old boy suffered cuts to four fingers on Walt Disney World’s Pirates of the Caribbean ride.
The report made public Monday by the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services shows the boy lacerated his fingers in mid-April.
No other details were released.
The British tourist lost two fingertips on his right hand almost two weeks ago while on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride.
Disney spokeswoman Jacquee Wahler says, as a precaution, guests at this time aren’t being loaded in the back row where the two people were when they were injured.
She says the ride has been inspected and is deemed safe.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- Prayer Vigil Held For Victim Murdered Outside Miami Market
- Boynton Beach Teen Arrested After Repeatedly Pranking 911
- Dylann Roof’s Confession & Journal Detail Racist Beliefs
- Trump Sees Secretary Of State Prospect Tillerson
- Officials: Risks Remain Despite Halting Zika Spread