LeAnn Rimes Attends Swim Shows In Miami Beach
MIAMI BEACH (CBSMiami/AP) — Country singer LeAnn Rimes said she was wowed by skimpy swimwear on the walk at the Mercedes Benz Fashion Swim shows in Miami.
“I like butts and they do a really good butt,” she said after the Luli Fama show, which she attended along with husband Eddie Cibrian.
The designers behind the Miami-based collection are known for their abbreviated bikinis.
“Before everything sags I might as well,” Rimes joked of the string bikini and laser cut bottoms seen in the show.
The event is now celebrating its 10th year with more than a dozen shows that complete their run on Monday. Plenty of different styles, chic looks and bright colors will be returning for summer of 2015, along with mesh, crochet and laser-cut swimwear.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- Fashion Designer Oscar De La Renta Dead At 82
- Royal Family Confirms Second Baby & Due Date
- Spirit Of Halloween Comes Alive At Underwater Pumpkin Carving Contest
- CBS4 Anchor Irika Sargent To Guest Co-Host “The Talk”
- #Trending In Entertainment: Kesha’s Lawsuit & NPH Is Hosting The Oscars