DEERFIELD BEACH (CBSMiami) — A boat fire Sunday afternoon sent smoke into the air that could be seen along Broward County beaches.
Most of the eyewitnesses reached out to CBS4 from Deerfield Beach and Lauderdale-By-The-Sea.
Sea Tow Fort Lauderdale reported via Facebook that the fire heavily damaged the boat near Hillsboro Inlet. Two people were reported on board the 36-foot boat by Sea Tow, but no one was hurt.
Fire officials have not released information about what started the fire.
- CBS4 Exclusive: BSO’s ‘Operation Galaxy’ Nets More Than 20 Child Porn Arrests
- Arrest Made In University Of Miami Groping Case
- Last Minute Touches Made To Kick Off Miami Art Week
- Cities Push To Retain Control Of Local Election Dates
- Planned Parenthood Protest Postponed After Colorado Shootings