DEERFIELD BEACH (CBSMiami) — A boat fire Sunday afternoon sent smoke into the air that could be seen along Broward County beaches.
Most of the eyewitnesses reached out to CBS4 from Deerfield Beach and Lauderdale-By-The-Sea.
Sea Tow Fort Lauderdale reported via Facebook that the fire heavily damaged the boat near Hillsboro Inlet. Two people were reported on board the 36-foot boat by Sea Tow, but no one was hurt.
Fire officials have not released information about what started the fire.
- Home Depot, “Rebuilding Together” Pitch In To Rehab Vet’s Home
- NSU To Predict Winner Of Presidential Race Via Shark Race
- Decision Made In Broward’s Missing Marijuana Ballot Question
- Marlins Owner Jeffrey Loria Makes His Pick For President
- Presidential Politics Takes Center Stage at Key West Fantasy Fest