DEERFIELD BEACH (CBSMiami) — A boat fire Sunday afternoon sent smoke into the air that could be seen along Broward County beaches.
Most of the eyewitnesses reached out to CBS4 from Deerfield Beach and Lauderdale-By-The-Sea.
Sea Tow Fort Lauderdale reported via Facebook that the fire heavily damaged the boat near Hillsboro Inlet. Two people were reported on board the 36-foot boat by Sea Tow, but no one was hurt.
Fire officials have not released information about what started the fire.
- Miami-Dade Mayor On Crisis In Venezuela: ‘We Expect Action’ From Trump Administration
- 2 People Found Dead In Backyard Of Redland Home
- Yorkie On The Mend After Being Abandoned At Hollywood Police Department
- Clergy Coalition Teaches Broward Residents To Deal With Hate Crimes
- Ayala Gets Prominent Backers In Death Penalty Dispute