DEERFIELD BEACH (CBSMiami) — A boat fire Sunday afternoon sent smoke into the air that could be seen along Broward County beaches.
Most of the eyewitnesses reached out to CBS4 from Deerfield Beach and Lauderdale-By-The-Sea.
Sea Tow Fort Lauderdale reported via Facebook that the fire heavily damaged the boat near Hillsboro Inlet. Two people were reported on board the 36-foot boat by Sea Tow, but no one was hurt.
Fire officials have not released information about what started the fire.
- 2 Women Killed In Hialeah House Fire
- Broward Students Can Miss School For Solar Eclipse Monday
- Bonnie Tyler To Sing Hit “Total Eclipse Of The Heart” During Eclipse
- Powerball Jackpot Soars Over Half-Billion Dollars
- Gov. Scott Joins Pres. Trump For Lunch