Boat Fire Sends Smoke High Into Air Along Broward Coast
DEERFIELD BEACH (CBSMiami) — A boat fire Sunday afternoon sent smoke into the air that could be seen along Broward County beaches.
Most of the eyewitnesses reached out to CBS4 from Deerfield Beach and Lauderdale-By-The-Sea.
Sea Tow Fort Lauderdale reported via Facebook that the fire heavily damaged the boat near Hillsboro Inlet. Two people were reported on board the 36-foot boat by Sea Tow, but no one was hurt.
Fire officials have not released information about what started the fire.
- Bond Denied For Man Accused Of Beating, Sexually Assaulting Girlfriend
- White House Drops Plan To Scale Back College Savings Plans
- Zombie Cat In Tampa Rises From The Grave
- Nissan Recalls SUVs To Fix Electrical Shorts
- Mad Scramble To Re-Book Flights To The Northeast