Boat Fire Sends Smoke High Into Air Along Broward Coast
DEERFIELD BEACH (CBSMiami) — A boat fire Sunday afternoon sent smoke into the air that could be seen along Broward County beaches.
Most of the eyewitnesses reached out to CBS4 from Deerfield Beach and Lauderdale-By-The-Sea.
Sea Tow Fort Lauderdale reported via Facebook that the fire heavily damaged the boat near Hillsboro Inlet. Two people were reported on board the 36-foot boat by Sea Tow, but no one was hurt.
Fire officials have not released information about what started the fire.
- Parents Heated Argument On School Bus Ends In Stabbing
- House Hunting Turns Deadly In Fort Lauderdale
- ‘Shark Lady,’ Mote Marine founder dies in Florida
- Obama Nominates Barzee Flores To Florida Federal Judgeship
- Man Arrested For Posting “Revenge Porn” Of Ex Who Was A Minor