DEERFIELD BEACH (CBSMiami) — A boat fire Sunday afternoon sent smoke into the air that could be seen along Broward County beaches.
Most of the eyewitnesses reached out to CBS4 from Deerfield Beach and Lauderdale-By-The-Sea.
Sea Tow Fort Lauderdale reported via Facebook that the fire heavily damaged the boat near Hillsboro Inlet. Two people were reported on board the 36-foot boat by Sea Tow, but no one was hurt.
Fire officials have not released information about what started the fire.
- Man Shot To Death In NW Miami-Dade
- CBS4 Exclusive: Family Speaks Out After Road Rage Shooting Leaves Man In Coma
- FBI Releases Pics Of Armed Sunrise Bank Robbers In Hazmat Gear
- Reproductive Rights At Forefront Of FIU Rally
- 7 Earth-Size Planets Found In Habitable Zone Outside Our Solar System