DEERFIELD BEACH (CBSMiami) — A boat fire Sunday afternoon sent smoke into the air that could be seen along Broward County beaches.
Most of the eyewitnesses reached out to CBS4 from Deerfield Beach and Lauderdale-By-The-Sea.
Sea Tow Fort Lauderdale reported via Facebook that the fire heavily damaged the boat near Hillsboro Inlet. Two people were reported on board the 36-foot boat by Sea Tow, but no one was hurt.
Fire officials have not released information about what started the fire.
- Rain Won’t Wash Out Day 2 Of Miami’s Ultra Fest
- Child Knocked Unconscious, Fractures Skull From Horse Kick
- Miami FOP Union President Relieved of Duty For Cyber-bullying
- Ultra’s 1st Night A Reminder It’s A Musical Melting Pot
- ‘We Are Going To Move On’: Speaker Ryan After Pulling GOP Health Care Bill