DEERFIELD BEACH (CBSMiami) — A boat fire Sunday afternoon sent smoke into the air that could be seen along Broward County beaches.
Most of the eyewitnesses reached out to CBS4 from Deerfield Beach and Lauderdale-By-The-Sea.
Sea Tow Fort Lauderdale reported via Facebook that the fire heavily damaged the boat near Hillsboro Inlet. Two people were reported on board the 36-foot boat by Sea Tow, but no one was hurt.
Fire officials have not released information about what started the fire.
- Ft. Lauderdale Police Seeking Help In Deadly Hit & Run
- Man Stabbed His Wife Over Voodoo Threat
- Study: Drinking Leads To Build Up Of Bad Bacteria
- Boca Raton Mayor Arrested
- Woman Stabbed By Husband In Babies R Us Parking Lot