Boat Fire Sends Smoke High Into Air Along Broward Coast
Get Breaking News First
DEERFIELD BEACH (CBSMiami) — A boat fire Sunday afternoon sent smoke into the air that could be seen along Broward County beaches.
Most of the eyewitnesses reached out to CBS4 from Deerfield Beach and Lauderdale-By-The-Sea.
Sea Tow Fort Lauderdale reported via Facebook that the fire heavily damaged the boat near Hillsboro Inlet. Two people were reported on board the 36-foot boat by Sea Tow, but no one was hurt.
Fire officials have not released information about what started the fire.
- Scott’s Bus Tour Continues With Big Name Politicians
- Oprah: My Calling Is To Help Other People See Their Calling
- Broward Elections Office Sued Over Alleged Bad Ballot Placement
- Cooper City Private School Teacher Accused Of Raping Students
- Oprah In Town For South Florida Event