DEERFIELD BEACH (CBSMiami) — A boat fire Sunday afternoon sent smoke into the air that could be seen along Broward County beaches.
Most of the eyewitnesses reached out to CBS4 from Deerfield Beach and Lauderdale-By-The-Sea.
Sea Tow Fort Lauderdale reported via Facebook that the fire heavily damaged the boat near Hillsboro Inlet. Two people were reported on board the 36-foot boat by Sea Tow, but no one was hurt.
Fire officials have not released information about what started the fire.
- SpaceX Lands Another Rocket After Satellite Delivery
- Neighbors React To Armed Robbery, Sex Assault
- Keys Lighthouse Cubans To Remain In US Custody Until Hearing
- Rubio Re-Election Talk Grows (And He Seems Okay With It)
- South Beach Geared Up For Memorial Day Weekend