Boat Fire Sends Smoke High Into Air Along Broward Coast
DEERFIELD BEACH (CBSMiami) — A boat fire Sunday afternoon sent smoke into the air that could be seen along Broward County beaches.
Most of the eyewitnesses reached out to CBS4 from Deerfield Beach and Lauderdale-By-The-Sea.
Sea Tow Fort Lauderdale reported via Facebook that the fire heavily damaged the boat near Hillsboro Inlet. Two people were reported on board the 36-foot boat by Sea Tow, but no one was hurt.
Fire officials have not released information about what started the fire.
- Elderly Woman Found Dead In Hollywood
- Mother Of Murdered Man Asks For Help In Find Killer
- Officer Hit With Own Taser While Arresting Alleged Shoplifter
- Police Search For Gunmen In Coral Gables Shooting
- Pregnant Kendall Woman Robbed At Gunpoint