DEERFIELD BEACH (CBSMiami) — A boat fire Sunday afternoon sent smoke into the air that could be seen along Broward County beaches.
Most of the eyewitnesses reached out to CBS4 from Deerfield Beach and Lauderdale-By-The-Sea.
Sea Tow Fort Lauderdale reported via Facebook that the fire heavily damaged the boat near Hillsboro Inlet. Two people were reported on board the 36-foot boat by Sea Tow, but no one was hurt.
Fire officials have not released information about what started the fire.
- Off-Duty Officers Taking Stand Against Kneeling NFL Players
- White House Defends Kelly’s Defense Of Trump
- Heat Celebrating 30 Years Of Basketball; Partner With Uber
- Sheriff’s Deputy Face Sex Charges Involving Minor
- Viewing Friday For Soldier Killed In Niger Ambush