DEERFIELD BEACH (CBSMiami) — A boat fire Sunday afternoon sent smoke into the air that could be seen along Broward County beaches.
Most of the eyewitnesses reached out to CBS4 from Deerfield Beach and Lauderdale-By-The-Sea.
Sea Tow Fort Lauderdale reported via Facebook that the fire heavily damaged the boat near Hillsboro Inlet. Two people were reported on board the 36-foot boat by Sea Tow, but no one was hurt.
Fire officials have not released information about what started the fire.
- Fleet Week Gets Underway At Port Everglades
- Surveillance Video Key In Civil Case Against Backstreet Boy Nick Carter
- Man Accused Of Trying To Blow Up Synagogue Faces Judge
- Danger In The Sand: Sifting For Answers
- Mentoring Matters: Program Helps Duo Form Real Brotherly Bond