Boat Fire Sends Smoke High Into Air Along Broward Coast
DEERFIELD BEACH (CBSMiami) — A boat fire Sunday afternoon sent smoke into the air that could be seen along Broward County beaches.
Most of the eyewitnesses reached out to CBS4 from Deerfield Beach and Lauderdale-By-The-Sea.
Sea Tow Fort Lauderdale reported via Facebook that the fire heavily damaged the boat near Hillsboro Inlet. Two people were reported on board the 36-foot boat by Sea Tow, but no one was hurt.
Fire officials have not released information about what started the fire.
- South Florida Homeless Shelter Packing Up, Moving North
- A-Rod’s Cousin Pleads Guilty To Peddling PEDs
- Car Involved In Deadly Hit & Run Accident Found
- FBI Releases Photos Of Bank Robbery In Tamarac
- NAACP Wants Victims Of Alleged “Racist Cops” To Come Forward