Boat Fire Sends Smoke High Into Air Along Broward Coast
Get Breaking News First
DEERFIELD BEACH (CBSMiami) — A boat fire Sunday afternoon sent smoke into the air that could be seen along Broward County beaches.
Most of the eyewitnesses reached out to CBS4 from Deerfield Beach and Lauderdale-By-The-Sea.
Sea Tow Fort Lauderdale reported via Facebook that the fire heavily damaged the boat near Hillsboro Inlet. Two people were reported on board the 36-foot boat by Sea Tow, but no one was hurt.
Fire officials have not released information about what started the fire.
- Journey Into The Everglades With The Alligator Whisperer
- FIU Officer Allegedly Loses Temper, Fires Gun Inside Police Facility
- FDLE Searching For Escaped Inmate From Dade C.I.
- Mexican Judge Orders Release Of Jailed Marine
- Hollywood Community On Alert After Attempted Abductions