DEERFIELD BEACH (CBSMiami) — A boat fire Sunday afternoon sent smoke into the air that could be seen along Broward County beaches.
Most of the eyewitnesses reached out to CBS4 from Deerfield Beach and Lauderdale-By-The-Sea.
Sea Tow Fort Lauderdale reported via Facebook that the fire heavily damaged the boat near Hillsboro Inlet. Two people were reported on board the 36-foot boat by Sea Tow, but no one was hurt.
Fire officials have not released information about what started the fire.
- Trump Expected To Sign Orders For Keystone, Dakota Pipelines
- Woman Went “Bananas” At Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Resort
- State Senate Higher Ed Bills Pass First Hurdle
- Senate Panel Backs Feminine Hygiene Tax Exemption
- Trump Says New Lawsuit Is “Totally Without Merit”