DEERFIELD BEACH (CBSMiami) — A boat fire Sunday afternoon sent smoke into the air that could be seen along Broward County beaches.
Most of the eyewitnesses reached out to CBS4 from Deerfield Beach and Lauderdale-By-The-Sea.
Sea Tow Fort Lauderdale reported via Facebook that the fire heavily damaged the boat near Hillsboro Inlet. Two people were reported on board the 36-foot boat by Sea Tow, but no one was hurt.
Fire officials have not released information about what started the fire.
- Rapper XXXTentacion Rushed To Hospital After Getting Shot, Reports Say
- Boy Airlifted To Hospital After Being Shot In Leg By Unknown Gunman
- Attorney: Daytona Roller Coaster Riders Will Have Lifelong Injuries
- Deadly Shooting At Miami Springs IHOP
- Trump Announces Plan For Pentagon To Create New ‘Space Force’