TALLAHASSEE (CBSMiami/AP) — No one won the $2 million Lucky Money jackpot.
No tickets matched all four numbers plus the Lucky Ball to win the full jackpot, officials said Saturday.
Seven tickets matched 4-of-4 numbers to win $2,998 each; 134 tickets won $342 each for picking 3-of-4 plus the Lucky Ball number; 1,374 tickets won $98.50 each for picking 3-of-4; 2,734 tickets won $35 each for picking 2-of-4 plus the Lucky Ball; 22,914 tickets won $5 each for matching one number plus the Lucky Ball; 36,996 tickets won $3.50 each for picking 2-of-4; and 53,890 won a free Quick Pick ticket for matching the Lucky Ball.
The numbers drawn Friday night were 5-12-26-28, and the Lucky Ball was 7.
Lucky Money replaces Mega Money. The game’s first drawing was July 4th.
The next drawing is scheduled for Tuesday, July 22nd.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- BSO Deputy Faces Sex Charges Involving Underage Teen
- Family, Friends & Veterans Pay Their Respects At Viewing For Soldier Killed In Niger Ambush
- Exclusive: Rep. Wilson Spokesperson Says Threats Against Congresswoman Intensifying
- Off-Duty Officers Taking Stand Against Kneeling NFL Players
- ‘It’s Clear They’re Linked’: Police On 3rd Suspicious Death In 10 Days