MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A South Florida college student set a world record for concocting the most expensive Starbucks drink ever.
Medical student Sameera Raziuddin created the drink.
The 192-ounce beverage cost a record $57.75.
It consists of 60 shots of espresso and a complex mix of other flavors.
“We just made this up on the spot, I hadn’t thought of this before because I needed something larger than 1 liter,” said Raziuddin. “I picked my favorite cappuccino and started adding to it and it turned out to be pretty amazing.”
Raziuddin says she actually got the drink for free for being a Gold Member of Starbucks’ loyalty program.
She says her friends love the drink and thinks they’ll be done with it in a week or so.
- Final Senate Debate Between Rubio, Murphy Focuses On Slew Of Issues, Personal Attacks
- New Poll Has Trump Leading Clinton In Florida
- Affidavit States Jose Fernandez, Friends Had Strong Odor Of Alcohol
- Foreign Students Find Hidden Cameras In Miami Beach Apartment
- Miami Police Find Striking Similarities In Robberies Just A Week Apart