MIAMI (CBSMiami) — The University of Miami mascot, Ibis, stepped in to help a bride who lost someone special in her life.
The mascot helped walk her down the aisle at her wedding.
The special moment was captured on video and put on YouTube and quickly started spreading on social media.
Jennifer Sullivan said through a Facebook post her father passed away and she dreaded walking down the aisle without him.
The bride said she got help from the University of Miami athletic department and Harry Rothwell with allCanes.com who customized a jersey for Ibis to wear with Sullivan’s father’s name on it.
- Tropical Wave Has South Florida’s Attention
- Hospitals Pick Up Pulse Survivors Tab
- New Non-Travel Related Zika Case Found In South Florida
- Mediterranean With A Big Greek Stamp At BarMeli
- Man Who Robbed Bank Dressed As Woman Caught