MIAMI (CBSMiami) — The University of Miami mascot, Ibis, stepped in to help a bride who lost someone special in her life.
The mascot helped walk her down the aisle at her wedding.
The special moment was captured on video and put on YouTube and quickly started spreading on social media.
Jennifer Sullivan said through a Facebook post her father passed away and she dreaded walking down the aisle without him.
The bride said she got help from the University of Miami athletic department and Harry Rothwell with allCanes.com who customized a jersey for Ibis to wear with Sullivan’s father’s name on it.
- Early And Mail-In Absentee Ballots On The Rise
- Voters Take Advantage Of Early Voting In Dade, Broward
- Clinton VP Pick Tim Kaine Talks Early Voting At FIU
- Scaffolding Collapses 40-Feet Up Killing 1, Injuring 2
- New Images Released Of Woman Wanted In Miami Triple Shooting