Bride Receives Help From UM Mascot For Special Day
MIAMI (CBSMiami) — The University of Miami mascot, Ibis, stepped in to help a bride who lost someone special in her life.
The mascot helped walk her down the aisle at her wedding.
The special moment was captured on video and put on YouTube and quickly started spreading on social media.
Jennifer Sullivan said through a Facebook post her father passed away and she dreaded walking down the aisle without him.
The bride said she got help from the University of Miami athletic department and Harry Rothwell with allCanes.com who customized a jersey for Ibis to wear with Sullivan’s father’s name on it.
- Cyclists Gather Over Concerns For Safety Amid Deaths
- Coworker Of Slain Miami Gardens Clerk Speaks
- Vigil Held For Man Shot, Killed In Front Of Children
- Police: Forensics Help Arrest Security Guard’s Killer
- ‘Telehealth’ Bill Launched In House