MIAMI (CBSMiami) — The University of Miami mascot, Ibis, stepped in to help a bride who lost someone special in her life.
The mascot helped walk her down the aisle at her wedding.
The special moment was captured on video and put on YouTube and quickly started spreading on social media.
Jennifer Sullivan said through a Facebook post her father passed away and she dreaded walking down the aisle without him.
The bride said she got help from the University of Miami athletic department and Harry Rothwell with allCanes.com who customized a jersey for Ibis to wear with Sullivan’s father’s name on it.
- Puerto Rico’s Fmr. Governor Calls Hurricane Relief Efforts In Yabucoa ‘Almost Shameful’
- City Of Hollywood Releases 911 Calls From Nursing Home Where 14 Patients Died
- Police: Man Asks Officer For Ride, ‘Spontaneously’ Blurts Out Murder Admission
- Time Running Out To Apply For FEMA Help
- Toddler Struck, Killed By Car In Deerfield Beach