MIAMI (CBSMiami) — The University of Miami mascot, Ibis, stepped in to help a bride who lost someone special in her life.
The mascot helped walk her down the aisle at her wedding.
The special moment was captured on video and put on YouTube and quickly started spreading on social media.
Jennifer Sullivan said through a Facebook post her father passed away and she dreaded walking down the aisle without him.
The bride said she got help from the University of Miami athletic department and Harry Rothwell with allCanes.com who customized a jersey for Ibis to wear with Sullivan’s father’s name on it.
- ATM Stolen From Miami Beach Restaurant
- Matthew Remains Category 4, Hurricane Watch Issued For Haiti
- Gov. Scott Visits Zika-Free Wynwood To Help Boost Business
- Exclusive: Reporter Shares What He Says Is Proof Of Trump’s Illegal Dealings In Cuba
- Person Stabbed At Lauderdale Lakes High School Football Game