MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Are you looking for a job or just want to earn a little extra cash? If you’re not afraid of getting up close and personal with a Florida Alligator, the FWC has the perfect job for you.
The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission’s (FWC) Statewide Nuisance Alligator Program is accepting applications for contracted nuisance alligator trappers in Broward County.
Applicants must reside in Broward County, have a clean criminal history and a valid, working email address. Applications must be received by Monday, Aug. 4.
To learn about the requirements for becoming a nuisance alligator trapper, or to apply online, visit MyFWC.com/Alligator and click on “Statewide Nuisance Alligator Program.”
For more information, email FWCGator@MyFWC.com.
- More Bug Spray, Less Dining Al Fresco Planned In Zika Zone
- Tow Truck Slams Into Miami-Dade Home
- Florida Gov. Scott: ‘4 People Likely Have Zika From Local Mosquito Bite’
- ‘Smart Solar’ Group Spends Heavily On Advertising
- Florida: Weird Stuff Just Happens Here