MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Are you looking for a job or just want to earn a little extra cash? If you’re not afraid of getting up close and personal with a Florida Alligator, the FWC has the perfect job for you.
The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission’s (FWC) Statewide Nuisance Alligator Program is accepting applications for contracted nuisance alligator trappers in Broward County.
Applicants must reside in Broward County, have a clean criminal history and a valid, working email address. Applications must be received by Monday, Aug. 4.
To learn about the requirements for becoming a nuisance alligator trapper, or to apply online, visit MyFWC.com/Alligator and click on “Statewide Nuisance Alligator Program.”
For more information, email FWCGator@MyFWC.com.
- Trumps To Spend Thanksgiving At Mar-a-Lago
- Safety Group Ranks 13 Booster Seats As “Best Bets”
- Good Samaritans Lift Car Off Teen After Poor Decision
- Man Takes Bite Out Of Officer While In Court, Police Say
- Trump Administration Ending Temporary Protection Status For Haitians