Help Wanted: Alligator Trappers In Broward
Get Breaking News First
Top Spots To Feed The Tarpon
MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Are you looking for a job or just want to earn a little extra cash? If you’re not afraid of getting up close and personal with a Florida Alligator, the FWC has the perfect job for you.
The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission’s (FWC) Statewide Nuisance Alligator Program is accepting applications for contracted nuisance alligator trappers in Broward County.
Applicants must reside in Broward County, have a clean criminal history and a valid, working email address. Applications must be received by Monday, Aug. 4.
To learn about the requirements for becoming a nuisance alligator trapper, or to apply online, visit MyFWC.com/Alligator and click on “Statewide Nuisance Alligator Program.”
For more information, email FWCGator@MyFWC.com.
- Ex-Health Worker Gets 3 Years Prison For ID Theft
- 1 Lucky Money Player Wins Jackpot Of $850K
- Toddler Recovering After Falling Off Balcony
- Scott’s Bus Tour Continues With Big Name Politicians
- Oprah In Town For South Florida Event