MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Are you looking for a job or just want to earn a little extra cash? If you’re not afraid of getting up close and personal with a Florida Alligator, the FWC has the perfect job for you.
The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission’s (FWC) Statewide Nuisance Alligator Program is accepting applications for contracted nuisance alligator trappers in Broward County.
Applicants must reside in Broward County, have a clean criminal history and a valid, working email address. Applications must be received by Monday, Aug. 4.
To learn about the requirements for becoming a nuisance alligator trapper, or to apply online, visit MyFWC.com/Alligator and click on “Statewide Nuisance Alligator Program.”
For more information, email FWCGator@MyFWC.com.
- Home Depot Surprises Veteran With Home Makeover
- House, Senate Narrowly Pass Bill To Avoid Government Shutdown
- Fyre Fest In Bahamas Fizzles, Concert Goers Stranded
- Protesters Interrupt Mayor’s Prayer Breakfast In Ft. Lauderdale
- Tow Truck Driver Killed On The Job Near Broward Mall