MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Are you looking for a job or just want to earn a little extra cash? If you’re not afraid of getting up close and personal with a Florida Alligator, the FWC has the perfect job for you.
The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission’s (FWC) Statewide Nuisance Alligator Program is accepting applications for contracted nuisance alligator trappers in Broward County.
Applicants must reside in Broward County, have a clean criminal history and a valid, working email address. Applications must be received by Monday, Aug. 4.
To learn about the requirements for becoming a nuisance alligator trapper, or to apply online, visit MyFWC.com/Alligator and click on “Statewide Nuisance Alligator Program.”
For more information, email FWCGator@MyFWC.com.
- Bondi Quiet On Possible Job In Trump Administration
- Lauren’s List: Tips For Making The Most Of Your Next Checkup
- Man Killed In Miami Triple Shooting
- Trump Taps Ben Carson To Lead Dept. Housing And Urban Development
- Lauderhill Woman Charged After Leaving Kids Alone In Car