MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Are you looking for a job or just want to earn a little extra cash? If you’re not afraid of getting up close and personal with a Florida Alligator, the FWC has the perfect job for you.
The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission’s (FWC) Statewide Nuisance Alligator Program is accepting applications for contracted nuisance alligator trappers in Broward County.
Applicants must reside in Broward County, have a clean criminal history and a valid, working email address. Applications must be received by Monday, Aug. 4.
To learn about the requirements for becoming a nuisance alligator trapper, or to apply online, visit MyFWC.com/Alligator and click on “Statewide Nuisance Alligator Program.”
For more information, email FWCGator@MyFWC.com.
- Election Workers Checking Ballots For Missing Marijuana Question
- Men Rescued, Found Dangling Off Hallandale Beach Building
- Little Havana Gets Mosquito Traps In Zika Fight
- Clinton VP Pick Tim Kaine Talks Early Voting At FIU
- Clinton Looks Beyond Trump As Election Nears