FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) — The motion picture “Ride Along 2” starring Kevin Hart and Ice Cube continued their production Thursday in Fort Lauderdale Beach after a brief delay.
Heavy rains Wednesday caused scheduling delays in the production, forcing them continue the following day.
The crew will be filming on sections of the streets in and around A1A from SE 5th Street to Terramar Street.
Traffic will be allowed to flow at intervals between filming of the scenes.
The filming includes simulated gun fire and a car accident.
The production crew is working closely with the Fort Lauderdale Police Department to help with traffic.
Click here for road closure maps.
- Art Lovers Connect At Coconut Grove Arts Festival
- Art Wynwood Showcasing People, Politics, & Paint-By-Numbers
- Fashion Icons Jump Into Immigration Debate With Video
- Avoid The Traffic At This Year’s Coconut Grove Arts Festival
- Ice Cube & Charlie Day Ready To Throw Down In ‘Fist Fight’