FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) — The motion picture “Ride Along 2” starring Kevin Hart and Ice Cube continued their production Thursday in Fort Lauderdale Beach after a brief delay.
Heavy rains Wednesday caused scheduling delays in the production, forcing them continue the following day.
The crew will be filming on sections of the streets in and around A1A from SE 5th Street to Terramar Street.
Traffic will be allowed to flow at intervals between filming of the scenes.
The filming includes simulated gun fire and a car accident.
The production crew is working closely with the Fort Lauderdale Police Department to help with traffic.
Click here for road closure maps.
- Suspected Gunman Arrested After Deadly Night At T.I. Concert
- Tony Presenters Will Include Oprah Winfrey, Cate Blanchett
- Little Havana Restaurant Serves Up Traditional Favorites
- Johnny Depp’s Wife Files For Divorce In Los Angeles
- Report: Orlando Theme Parks Enjoy Big Attendance Increase In 2015