FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) — The motion picture “Ride Along 2” starring Kevin Hart and Ice Cube continued their production Thursday in Fort Lauderdale Beach after a brief delay.
Heavy rains Wednesday caused scheduling delays in the production, forcing them continue the following day.
The crew will be filming on sections of the streets in and around A1A from SE 5th Street to Terramar Street.
Traffic will be allowed to flow at intervals between filming of the scenes.
The filming includes simulated gun fire and a car accident.
The production crew is working closely with the Fort Lauderdale Police Department to help with traffic.
Click here for road closure maps.
- Kevin James And Leah Remini Reunite For Season 2 Of ‘Kevin Can Wait’
- Jennifer Lopez Donates $1M To Hurricane Ravaged Puerto Rico
- Reports Say Kylie Jenner Is Pregnant With First Child
- Star Trek: Discovery Premieres This Sunday At 8pm On CBS
- Woman Arrested After Brandishing Gun At Kardashian Boutique