MIAMI (CBSMiami)- This week there will be problems on the State Road 826/Palmetto Expressway.
Tuesday night and Wednesday night the southbound SR 826 ramp to westbound SR 836 will be closed between the hours of 11 p.m. and 5 a.m.
The exit ramp from westbound SR 112 to NW 36th Street will be closed Tuesday night through Sunday from 9 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. Exit at NW 42nd Avenue instead.
Is something driving you crazy on your drive, or wondering about a construction project? Remember you can tweet your traffic questions to our traffic reporter Vanessa Borge @VanessaBorge.
She’ll answer your questions on Friday morning on CBS4 This morning.
- Hurricane Andrew: One Of Those Events You Remember Where You Were When It Hit
- Canadian Politician To Discuss Unprecedented Flood Of Haitian Immigrants Crossing Border
- Asst Principal Pinned Under Car While Helping With School Traffic
- VP Pence Meets With Venezuelan Exiles In Doral
- Medical Records Reveal US Diplomats In Cuba Diagnosed With Serious Health Conditions