MIAMI (CBSMiami)- This week there will be problems on the State Road 826/Palmetto Expressway.
Tuesday night and Wednesday night the southbound SR 826 ramp to westbound SR 836 will be closed between the hours of 11 p.m. and 5 a.m.
The exit ramp from westbound SR 112 to NW 36th Street will be closed Tuesday night through Sunday from 9 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. Exit at NW 42nd Avenue instead.
Is something driving you crazy on your drive, or wondering about a construction project? Remember you can tweet your traffic questions to our traffic reporter Vanessa Borge @VanessaBorge.
She’ll answer your questions on Friday morning on CBS4 This morning.
- ‘Baby Lollipops’ Mother Takes Stand In Own Defense: ‘I Didn’t Kill My Son’
- Transgender People Can Enlist In Military, Judge Rules
- Alabama Voters Getting Presidential Robocalls On Eve Of Special Senate Election
- Violent Fight Between Landlord & Tenant Leaves Both Men Dead
- 3 Injured, 1 In Custody After ‘Attempted Terrorist Attack’ In Manhattan