MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A southwest Miami-Dade man was rushed to the hospital after he was shot during an argument early Tuesday morning.
According to area residents they heard two men quarreling just after 7 a.m. at 28108 SW 140th Court. As the fight grew more heated, neighbors said they heard gunfire.
When they went outside to see what was going on, they found an adult male who had been shot, according to police.
The injured man was airlifted to Kendall Regional Trauma Center where he was listed as stable.
Police have not released a description of the man who shot him or what the two had had been arguing about.
- Exclusive: Man Dubbed ‘Cannibal Cop’ Tells All
- Exclusive: FIU Med Student Describes Getting Zika Virus Weeks Before Outbreak
- Exclusive: Pilots Describe Moments Before Crash Landing In Waters Off Haulover Beach
- Trump Holds Campaign Rally In Tampa
- South Carolina Primary Make Or Break For GOP Candidate Jeb Bush