MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A southwest Miami-Dade man was rushed to the hospital after he was shot during an argument early Tuesday morning.
According to area residents they heard two men quarreling just after 7 a.m. at 28108 SW 140th Court. As the fight grew more heated, neighbors said they heard gunfire.
When they went outside to see what was going on, they found an adult male who had been shot, according to police.
The injured man was airlifted to Kendall Regional Trauma Center where he was listed as stable.
Police have not released a description of the man who shot him or what the two had had been arguing about.
- Trump Addresses Supporters On Eve Of Inauguration: ‘It’s Something Very Special’
- Dogs Given New Life After Being Rescued From South Korean Slaughter Farm
- Plantation Police On Lookout For Crime Trio Targeting, Robbing Women At Publix Stores
- Mexican Drug Lord ‘El Chapo’ Lands In New York To Face Charges
- Roof Collapses On Workers Renovating Warehouse