MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A southwest Miami-Dade man was rushed to the hospital after he was shot during an argument early Tuesday morning.
According to area residents they heard two men quarreling just after 7 a.m. at 28108 SW 140th Court. As the fight grew more heated, neighbors said they heard gunfire.
When they went outside to see what was going on, they found an adult male who had been shot, according to police.
The injured man was airlifted to Kendall Regional Trauma Center where he was listed as stable.
Police have not released a description of the man who shot him or what the two had had been arguing about.
- $75 Speeding Ticket Goes All The Way To State Supreme Court
- BSO: Teacher Found With Intoxicated Teens In Car At Closed Park
- Scammers Stealing Down Payments By Hacking Real Estate Agents’ Email Accounts
- Florida Lawmakers Get Look First-Hand Look At Keys Damage
- South Florida’s Iconic Stiltsville Survives Hurricane Irma