MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A southwest Miami-Dade man was rushed to the hospital after he was shot during an argument early Tuesday morning.
According to area residents they heard two men quarreling just after 7 a.m. at 28108 SW 140th Court. As the fight grew more heated, neighbors said they heard gunfire.
When they went outside to see what was going on, they found an adult male who had been shot, according to police.
The injured man was airlifted to Kendall Regional Trauma Center where he was listed as stable.
Police have not released a description of the man who shot him or what the two had had been arguing about.
- Neighbors Claim Man Beat Puppy To Death In Broad Daylight
- LGBT Group Responds To Trump’s Trans Military Ban With ‘Justice Rally’ In Downtown
- Scaramucci Vows To Go After White House ‘Leakers’
- US Government Wants Americans To Leave Venezuela’s Capitol Immediately
- Cameras Catch Young Driver Inspecting Damage After Hit & Run