MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A southwest Miami-Dade man was rushed to the hospital after he was shot during an argument early Tuesday morning.
According to area residents they heard two men quarreling just after 7 a.m. at 28108 SW 140th Court. As the fight grew more heated, neighbors said they heard gunfire.
When they went outside to see what was going on, they found an adult male who had been shot, according to police.
The injured man was airlifted to Kendall Regional Trauma Center where he was listed as stable.
Police have not released a description of the man who shot him or what the two had had been arguing about.
- Broward Sheriff Scott Israel To Face No-Confidence Vote
- Cypress Creek Could Undergo Bold Revitalization
- FAA Orders More Engine Inspections After Southwest Accident
- ‘Russians Were Trying To Interfere’: Sen. Marco Rubio On DNC Lawsuit Against Russia, WikiLeaks & Trump Campaign
- Former First Lady Barbara Bush’s Body Lies In Repose In Houston