South Beach’s ‘Jerry’s Famous Deli’ Closes
MIAMI (CBSMiami) — A South Beach staple has closed its doors after 14 years.
Jerry’s Famous Deli decided to close down due to an issue with its lease.
The restaurants owner Jason Starkman said the restaurant’s lease was up and there was interest in the space from another company, according to Miami.com.
According to the site, “Señor Frogs” is rumored to be the other company who wanted the space.
CBS4’s Rhiannon Ally interviewed Starkman back in 2012, on his other venture, Epicure Market, which has been a staple of the community since 1945.
Click here to watch her interview.
- Fans Pack Coral Gables Bar For Women’s World Cup
- Reports Indicate Jason Pierre-Paul Injures Hand In Fireworks Accident
- Margate Man Loses Hand In 4th Of July Fireworks Accident
- Residents Terrified After Man Killed In Wynwood Shooting
- Florida Woman Drives Car Through Home, Charged With DUI