South Beach’s ‘Jerry’s Famous Deli’ Closes
Get Breaking News First
MIAMI (CBSMiami) — A South Beach staple has closed its doors after 14 years.
Jerry’s Famous Deli decided to close down due to an issue with its lease.
The restaurants owner Jason Starkman said the restaurant’s lease was up and there was interest in the space from another company, according to Miami.com.
According to the site, “Señor Frogs” is rumored to be the other company who wanted the space.
CBS4’s Rhiannon Ally interviewed Starkman back in 2012, on his other venture, Epicure Market, which has been a staple of the community since 1945.
Click here to watch her interview.
- New Way To Zap Away Tendinitis Pain
- Armed Men Rob Kendall Red Lobster
- Boca Raton Girl Recovering After Shark Bite
- Car Crashes Into NW Miami-Dade Home
- Key West Honors Diana Nyad’s Record-Setting Swim