MIAMI (CBSMiami) — A South Beach staple has closed its doors after 14 years.
Jerry’s Famous Deli decided to close down due to an issue with its lease.
The restaurants owner Jason Starkman said the restaurant’s lease was up and there was interest in the space from another company, according to Miami.com.
According to the site, “Señor Frogs” is rumored to be the other company who wanted the space.
CBS4’s Rhiannon Ally interviewed Starkman back in 2012, on his other venture, Epicure Market, which has been a staple of the community since 1945.
Click here to watch her interview.
- Heart Disease #1 Killer Of Women, Yet Many Don’t Talk About It
- Mayors: Look To Us, Not Washington, For Results
- Trump To Help Lead Talks Over Senate’s GOP Healthcare Bill
- Miami Man Imprisoned In Abu Dhabi Freed
- Police Host Pets For National Bring Your Pet To Work Day