TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (CBSMiami/AP) — No one was able to cash in on Lucky Money’s $2 million dollar jackpot.
No tickets matched all four numbers plus the Lucky Ball number in the game.
Florida Lottery officials said Saturday that four tickets matched 4-of-4 numbers to win $5,180.50 each; 70 tickets won $647 each for picking 3-of-4 plus the Lucky Ball number; 1,212 tickets won $110.50 each for picking 3-of-4; 2,197 tickets won $43 each for picking 2-of-4 plus the Lucky Ball; 19,142 tickets won $6 each for matching one number plus the Lucky Ball; 33,870 tickets won $4 each for picking 2-of-4; and 45,963 won a free Quick Pick ticket for matching the Lucky Ball.
The numbers drawn Friday night were 1-9-11-34, and the Lucky Ball was 5.
Lucky Money replaces Mega Money. The game’s first drawing was July 4.
The next drawing is on Tuesday, July 15th.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- Sightseeing Duck Trolley Catches Fire On MacArthur Causeway
- BSO Needs Help Identifying Robber Caught On Surveillance In Violent ATM Robbery
- Liberty City Students Taken To Hospital After Ingesting Drug
- Exclusive: Bully Brawl At Broward School Brings Criminal Charges
- South Miami Police Seek Gunman In Deadly Shooting