MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Rescue crews came to the aid of an 11-year-old boy following a personal watercraft incident.
The Coast Guard told CBS4 the incident took place off of Monument Island Saturday evening.
The boy was reported unresponsive, had fallen into the water and had stopped breathing.
A rescue crew arrived on scene to help the boy and his mother. The crew helped perform emergency breathing en-route to Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach.
The boy regained consciousness on the way to the hospital and was transferred to awaiting emergency medical services.
- Demonstrators Hold Sit-In At North Miami Police Headquarters After Officer-Involved Shooting
- Palmetto Expressway Backed Up After Accident Involving Firefighter
- Police Press For Info On Missing Miami Toddler, Release 1st Picture
- ‘Emailgate’ Could Make Re-Election Harder For Wasserman Schultz
- BSO Bailiff Cleared Of Attempted Murder: ‘It Was A Total Nightmare’