Boy, 11, Rescued Off Of Monument Island
Get Breaking News First
MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Rescue crews came to the aid of an 11-year-old boy following a personal watercraft incident.
The Coast Guard told CBS4 the incident took place off of Monument Island Saturday evening.
The boy was reported unresponsive, had fallen into the water and had stopped breathing.
A rescue crew arrived on scene to help the boy and his mother. The crew helped perform emergency breathing en-route to Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach.
The boy regained consciousness on the way to the hospital and was transferred to awaiting emergency medical services.
- Search Continues For Diver Who Went Missing Off Ft. Lauderdale
- Keys Woman Claims She Was Attacked While Walking Dog
- Police Investigating NW 14 Avenue Shooting
- Student Arrested For Alleged Sexual Assault At South Florida School
- Broward Deputy Involved In Crash Sunday Afternoon