Boy, 11, Rescued Off Of Monument Island
Get Breaking News First
MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Rescue crews came to the aid of an 11-year-old boy following a personal watercraft incident.
The Coast Guard told CBS4 the incident took place off of Monument Island Saturday evening.
The boy was reported unresponsive, had fallen into the water and had stopped breathing.
A rescue crew arrived on scene to help the boy and his mother. The crew helped perform emergency breathing en-route to Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach.
The boy regained consciousness on the way to the hospital and was transferred to awaiting emergency medical services.
- New Way To Zap Away Tendinitis Pain
- Armed Men Rob Kendall Red Lobster
- Boca Raton Girl Recovering After Shark Bite
- Car Crashes Into NW Miami-Dade Home
- Key West Honors Diana Nyad’s Record-Setting Swim