MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Rescue crews came to the aid of an 11-year-old boy following a personal watercraft incident.
The Coast Guard told CBS4 the incident took place off of Monument Island Saturday evening.
The boy was reported unresponsive, had fallen into the water and had stopped breathing.
A rescue crew arrived on scene to help the boy and his mother. The crew helped perform emergency breathing en-route to Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach.
The boy regained consciousness on the way to the hospital and was transferred to awaiting emergency medical services.
- Hurricane Andrew: A Look Back 25 Years Later
- ATM Ripped Out Of Bank’s Drive-Thru Lane
- Vice President Pence To Make Stop In Doral To Talk Venezuela
- Millions Who Hit The Road For Total Solar Eclipse Experience Spectacular Celestial Show
- 6 People Taken To Hospital After Car Slams Into School Van, Flipping It Over