MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Rescue crews came to the aid of an 11-year-old boy following a personal watercraft incident.
The Coast Guard told CBS4 the incident took place off of Monument Island Saturday evening.
The boy was reported unresponsive, had fallen into the water and had stopped breathing.
A rescue crew arrived on scene to help the boy and his mother. The crew helped perform emergency breathing en-route to Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach.
The boy regained consciousness on the way to the hospital and was transferred to awaiting emergency medical services.
- Found Near Death, Stray Dog ‘Victoria’ Being Nursed Back To Health
- Jewish History, Heritage Celebrated In Miami For Israel’s Independence Day
- ‘This Was An Education’: President Trump On His Visit To Key West
- CBS4 Exclusive: Safety Warning From Surfside Police After Store Manager’s Purse Is Stolen
- Parkland Student Activists Make Time Magazine’s “100 Most Influential People” List