MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Rescue crews came to the aid of an 11-year-old boy following a personal watercraft incident.
The Coast Guard told CBS4 the incident took place off of Monument Island Saturday evening.
The boy was reported unresponsive, had fallen into the water and had stopped breathing.
A rescue crew arrived on scene to help the boy and his mother. The crew helped perform emergency breathing en-route to Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach.
The boy regained consciousness on the way to the hospital and was transferred to awaiting emergency medical services.
- Caught On Cam: Florida Man Uses Metal Pole, Samurai Sword To Attack Two People
- As Snow Falls Over New Hampshire, Heat Turned Up On Primary
- Baby Found Safe After Being Taken In Fort Lauderdale Carjacking
- Why Does New Hampshire Get First Primary? Why Not Florida?
- Cruise Ship Rocked By Rough Winds, High Seas