MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Rescue crews came to the aid of an 11-year-old boy following a personal watercraft incident.
The Coast Guard told CBS4 the incident took place off of Monument Island Saturday evening.
The boy was reported unresponsive, had fallen into the water and had stopped breathing.
A rescue crew arrived on scene to help the boy and his mother. The crew helped perform emergency breathing en-route to Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach.
The boy regained consciousness on the way to the hospital and was transferred to awaiting emergency medical services.
- Man Falls 7 Stories To His Death In Miami Beach
- Taxi Driver Robbed, Pistol-Whipped In NW Miami-Dade
- Armed With Knives, Cuban Migrants Arrive On Dania Beach
- Shaq Visits Cuba On Friendly Outreach Mission
- Four Stabbed Trying To Stop Florida Couple’s Fight