MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Rescue crews came to the aid of an 11-year-old boy following a personal watercraft incident.
The Coast Guard told CBS4 the incident took place off of Monument Island Saturday evening.
The boy was reported unresponsive, had fallen into the water and had stopped breathing.
A rescue crew arrived on scene to help the boy and his mother. The crew helped perform emergency breathing en-route to Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach.
The boy regained consciousness on the way to the hospital and was transferred to awaiting emergency medical services.
- BSO Discovers Diver’s Body Day After He Goes Missing
- FOP: Mayor Can’t Control Miami Beach’s ‘Nightlife Chaos’
- Activists Demand Guantanamo Bay Shutdown, Rally At Trump Golf Course
- Local Officials To Consider Toll For Florida Keys Highway
- Vending Machines To Give 100,000 Free Books To Florida Kids