MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Rescue crews came to the aid of an 11-year-old boy following a personal watercraft incident.
The Coast Guard told CBS4 the incident took place off of Monument Island Saturday evening.
The boy was reported unresponsive, had fallen into the water and had stopped breathing.
A rescue crew arrived on scene to help the boy and his mother. The crew helped perform emergency breathing en-route to Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach.
The boy regained consciousness on the way to the hospital and was transferred to awaiting emergency medical services.
- One Dead After FHP Involved Shooting In Miami Gardens
- Judge Denies Gawker’s Request For New Trial In Hogan Sex Tape Case
- Toddler Dies After Being Found Inside Oakland Park Home
- Pelosi Defends Democratic Party Chief Criticized By Sanders
- One Injured In Dade Police Involved Shooting