MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Rescue crews came to the aid of an 11-year-old boy following a personal watercraft incident.
The Coast Guard told CBS4 the incident took place off of Monument Island Saturday evening.
The boy was reported unresponsive, had fallen into the water and had stopped breathing.
A rescue crew arrived on scene to help the boy and his mother. The crew helped perform emergency breathing en-route to Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach.
The boy regained consciousness on the way to the hospital and was transferred to awaiting emergency medical services.
- Tennis Instructor Charged With Child Abuse For Hitting Boy
- Police Chief: No Truth To Reports Of Sniper In Miami Gardens
- Former MLB Stars Jeter, Posada Team Up With Local Developer To Help Puerto Rico Relief
- ‘Baby Lollipops’ Mother Takes Stand In Own Defense: ‘I Didn’t Kill My Son’
- One North Lauderdale Shooting Victim Says Other May Be Paralyzed