MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Rescue crews came to the aid of an 11-year-old boy following a personal watercraft incident.
The Coast Guard told CBS4 the incident took place off of Monument Island Saturday evening.
The boy was reported unresponsive, had fallen into the water and had stopped breathing.
A rescue crew arrived on scene to help the boy and his mother. The crew helped perform emergency breathing en-route to Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach.
The boy regained consciousness on the way to the hospital and was transferred to awaiting emergency medical services.
- Dem House Members Seek Debris Removal Answers From Scott
- Body Of US Soldier Killed In Niger Returns Home To South Florida
- Food For Florida Program Moves To Palm Beach Where Thousands Line Up For Help
- Tinkerbelle The Mentor Helps 147 Children & Still Counting
- “Shaky” Bank Bandit Moving Up The Coast