Boy, 11, Rescued Off Of Monument Island
MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Rescue crews came to the aid of an 11-year-old boy following a personal watercraft incident.
The Coast Guard told CBS4 the incident took place off of Monument Island Saturday evening.
The boy was reported unresponsive, had fallen into the water and had stopped breathing.
A rescue crew arrived on scene to help the boy and his mother. The crew helped perform emergency breathing en-route to Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach.
The boy regained consciousness on the way to the hospital and was transferred to awaiting emergency medical services.
- Mom Charged After Florida Girls Found Out Selling Toys
- Florida Child Welfare Agency Tackles Baby Sleep Deaths
- Flooding Overtakes South Florida Streets
- BSO: Man Who Said He Shot Intruder Lied To Deputies
- Car Slams Into A Coral Springs Taco Bell