MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A tourist from the UK, while visiting Disney World, had to be taken to the hospital after losing two fingertips on a popular ride.
The man, on July 10th, was on the “Pirates of the Caribbean” ride in Walt Disney World when the tip of his pinkie finger and his right finger were cut off, according to a TV station in Orlando.
The ride was shut down Thursday for five hours following the incident and was reopened after being determined safe.
It is not said how the incident occurred.
- FIU Temporarily Suspends Greek Life Over ‘Growing Concerns’
- Good Samaritan Stops Would-be Burglar In His Tracks
- Police Search For Suspect After Young Boy Is Shot And Killed In Miami-Dade
- Exclusive: Rubio Votes Yes On Tax Plan But Says “We Have A Long Way To Go” On Economic Policy
- Coach Arrested In NY With Teen Booked Into Florida Jail