MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A tourist from the UK, while visiting Disney World, had to be taken to the hospital after losing two fingertips on a popular ride.
The man, on July 10th, was on the “Pirates of the Caribbean” ride in Walt Disney World when the tip of his pinkie finger and his right finger were cut off, according to a TV station in Orlando.
The ride was shut down Thursday for five hours following the incident and was reopened after being determined safe.
It is not said how the incident occurred.
- Miami-Dade State Attorney Says Criminal Charges “Improbable” In FIU Bridge Collapse
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Fires Ex-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Bridge Collapse: FIU Freshman Among Victims Killed
- NTSB Investigation Just Beginning As Crews Work To Identify Cause Of FIU Bridge Collapse
- FDOT Not Made Aware Of Any “Stress Testing”, Received Voicemail About Cracks In Bridge