MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A tourist from the UK, while visiting Disney World, had to be taken to the hospital after losing two fingertips on a popular ride.
The man, on July 10th, was on the “Pirates of the Caribbean” ride in Walt Disney World when the tip of his pinkie finger and his right finger were cut off, according to a TV station in Orlando.
The ride was shut down Thursday for five hours following the incident and was reopened after being determined safe.
It is not said how the incident occurred.
- Trans Justice Rally In Downtown To Support Service Members Left In Limbo
- Residents Outraged After Ford Trucks Stolen From Pompano Beach Neighborhood
- House GOP Passes $788B Bill For Pentagon, Border Wall
- Scaramucci Vows To Go After White House ‘Leakers’
- State Dept: Be Careful If You Go To Mexico & Drink Alcohol