MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A tourist from the UK, while visiting Disney World, had to be taken to the hospital after losing two fingertips on a popular ride.
The man, on July 10th, was on the “Pirates of the Caribbean” ride in Walt Disney World when the tip of his pinkie finger and his right finger were cut off, according to a TV station in Orlando.
The ride was shut down Thursday for five hours following the incident and was reopened after being determined safe.
It is not said how the incident occurred.
- Rainy Weather Puts Damper On Memorial Day Celebrations In Miami Beach
- Neighbors Hear Gunfire, Police Find Body Near Canal In Miami Gardens
- Summit Between US, North Korea May Be Back On
- Miami Police Investigating Deadly Motorcycle Crash On Rickenbacker Exit Ramp
- Subtropical Storm Alberto Turns North-Northwest, No Change In Strength