IKEA’s ‘Cafecito’ Truck Stops By South Florida
MIAMI (CBSMiami) — IKEA is treating possible future patrons to a “cafecito” break as part of the grand opening of their new Miami store.
Their “cafecito truck” will have free coffee and treats and something else for those who are IKEA family members.
The truck will be out and about in Miami starting July 12th in Wynwood from 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. at the food truck lot.
Those who can’t make it out to Wynwood, can stop by Coconut Grove’s Peacock Park and enjoy a nice coffee break from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. If you’re stopping by, make sure to check out their sand sculptures.
Marlins fans or those who simply want to stop by Marlins Park’s West Plaza on July 20th will also be able to enjoy cafecito and treats before the game. The truck will stop by starting at 11:30 a.m. until 2:30 p.m.
IKEA’s Miami store located at SW 117th Avenue 1801 is set to open this summer.
- Immigrants In South Florida React To The President’s Remarks
- FSU Students Lean On Each Other Following Campus Shooting
- Parents Talk With Students During FSU Shooting
- Kozy Shack Recalls Puddings Over Labeling
- ME Says Orlando Woman Died From Air Bag Injuries