Flipper Picks Argentina As World Cup Winner
Get Breaking News First
Sports Fan Insider
KEY BISCAYNE (CBSMiami) – Move over Las Vegas gamblers and sports fanatics, a South Florida expert made it’s pick for the winner of the World Cup.
Flipper the dolphin will made his pick for the World Cup winner Thursday afternoon.
The dolphin is known for having a good sense of who will win and selected Argentina.
The Miami Seaquarium officials said Flipper has predicted the last three Orange Bowl winners.
Flipper was given two oversized soccer balls that are different colors for the two remaining teams, Germany and Argentina.
In a salute to the World Cup finalists, soccer fans wearing gear of the two final teams will receive a 40% discount on park admission.
- Michigan Admits Fault In Handling Of QB Head Injury
- Rory McIlroy Wins PGA Tour Player Of The Year
- Royals Beat A’s 9-8 In 12 In AL Wild Card Thriller
- Miami Dolphins Sign Former 49ers Running Back LaMichael James
- LaMichael James Agrees To Terms With Dolphins