KEY BISCAYNE (CBSMiami) – Move over Las Vegas gamblers and sports fanatics, a South Florida expert made it’s pick for the winner of the World Cup.
Flipper the dolphin will made his pick for the World Cup winner Thursday afternoon.
The dolphin is known for having a good sense of who will win and selected Argentina.
The Miami Seaquarium officials said Flipper has predicted the last three Orange Bowl winners.
Flipper was given two oversized soccer balls that are different colors for the two remaining teams, Germany and Argentina.
In a salute to the World Cup finalists, soccer fans wearing gear of the two final teams will receive a 40% discount on park admission.
- When Top Prospects Get The Call, What Should Fantasy Baseball Owners Do?
- AP Sources: NFL Moving Pro Bowl To Orlando In 2017
- Jose Fernandez Hits The Mound To Try Getting Marlins Back On Track
- Ozuna’s Streaks Snapped In Loss To Pirates
- Dolphins LB Jelani Jenkins Pleased To Finally Get College Diploma