Flipper Picks Argentina As World Cup Winner
KEY BISCAYNE (CBSMiami) – Move over Las Vegas gamblers and sports fanatics, a South Florida expert made it’s pick for the winner of the World Cup.
Flipper the dolphin will made his pick for the World Cup winner Thursday afternoon.
The dolphin is known for having a good sense of who will win and selected Argentina.
The Miami Seaquarium officials said Flipper has predicted the last three Orange Bowl winners.
Flipper was given two oversized soccer balls that are different colors for the two remaining teams, Germany and Argentina.
In a salute to the World Cup finalists, soccer fans wearing gear of the two final teams will receive a 40% discount on park admission.
- Streaking Marlins Open Series Against First Place Mets
- Hechavarria’s 3-Run Triple Leads Marlins To 3-Game Sweep Of Nationals
- Dolphins Officials Duck Questions About Underachiever Jordan
- Stanton Home Run Tracker: #5 vs. Nats
- Marlins Face Nationals Looking For First Sweep Of Season