KEY BISCAYNE (CBSMiami) – Move over Las Vegas gamblers and sports fanatics, a South Florida expert made it’s pick for the winner of the World Cup.
Flipper the dolphin will made his pick for the World Cup winner Thursday afternoon.
The dolphin is known for having a good sense of who will win and selected Argentina.
The Miami Seaquarium officials said Flipper has predicted the last three Orange Bowl winners.
Flipper was given two oversized soccer balls that are different colors for the two remaining teams, Germany and Argentina.
In a salute to the World Cup finalists, soccer fans wearing gear of the two final teams will receive a 40% discount on park admission.
- NASCAR Star Dale Earnhardt Jr. To Retire At End Of Season
- King On Landry- “Jarvis Is Tired Of Everybody Handing The Pats The Division Each Year”
- QB Jack Allison Informs Hurricanes He’s Leaving Football Program
- Hyde On Dolphins: “They Should Draft Defensive End Taco Charlton”
- Chen Looks To Continue Strong Start As Marlins Begin Series In Philly