KEY BISCAYNE (CBSMiami) – Move over Las Vegas gamblers and sports fanatics, a South Florida expert made it’s pick for the winner of the World Cup.
Flipper the dolphin will made his pick for the World Cup winner Thursday afternoon.
The dolphin is known for having a good sense of who will win and selected Argentina.
The Miami Seaquarium officials said Flipper has predicted the last three Orange Bowl winners.
Flipper was given two oversized soccer balls that are different colors for the two remaining teams, Germany and Argentina.
In a salute to the World Cup finalists, soccer fans wearing gear of the two final teams will receive a 40% discount on park admission.
- Koehler Pitches Marlins To 5-0 Win Over Phillies
- 2016 PGA Championship Preview
- Ryan And Lauren Tannehill Welcome Baby Boy Into The World
- Dolphins Coach Adam Gase A Big Fan Of What Arian Foster Can Do
- Dolphins Rookie Xavien Howard To Begin Training Camp On PUP List