Flipper Picks Argentina As World Cup Winner
Get Breaking News First
Sports Fan Insider
KEY BISCAYNE (CBSMiami) – Move over Las Vegas gamblers and sports fanatics, a South Florida expert made it’s pick for the winner of the World Cup.
Flipper the dolphin will made his pick for the World Cup winner Thursday afternoon.
The dolphin is known for having a good sense of who will win and selected Argentina.
The Miami Seaquarium officials said Flipper has predicted the last three Orange Bowl winners.
Flipper was given two oversized soccer balls that are different colors for the two remaining teams, Germany and Argentina.
In a salute to the World Cup finalists, soccer fans wearing gear of the two final teams will receive a 40% discount on park admission.
- LeBron James Humbled By Fans In Hong Kong
- LeBron Sends Ohio Neighbors A Sweet Apology
- Streaking Marlins Go For Fourth Straight Win
- Solano, Marlins Bully Mike Minor, Beat Braves 6-5
- Five Questions Surrounding The Dolphins Heading Into Training Camp