LOS ANGELES (AP) — CBS says popular sitcom star Sean Hayes is joining the cast of its comedy “The Millers” as a series regular.
Hayes will play the new best friend of the character played by Margo Martindale and a new source of friction for her son, played by Will Arnett, CBS said on Tuesday.
Hayes is best-known from eight seasons on the sitcom “Will & Grace.” Last season he starred in the comedy series “Sean Saves the World.”
“The Millers,” which premiered last fall, is a family comedy also starring Beau Bridges and J.B. Smoove. Its second season begins Oct. 30.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Report: Orlando Theme Parks Enjoy Big Attendance Increase In 2015
- Judge Denies Gawker’s Request For New Trial In Hogan Sex Tape Case
- Meet David Korins, The Man Behind The Look Of ‘Hamilton’
- Bill Cosby Ordered To Stand Trial In Decade-Old Sex Case
- Prince Estate Claimants Object To Undergoing Genetic Testing