Sean Hayes Joins Cast Of CBS Sitcom ‘The Millers’
LOS ANGELES (AP) — CBS says popular sitcom star Sean Hayes is joining the cast of its comedy “The Millers” as a series regular.
Hayes will play the new best friend of the character played by Margo Martindale and a new source of friction for her son, played by Will Arnett, CBS said on Tuesday.
Hayes is best-known from eight seasons on the sitcom “Will & Grace.” Last season he starred in the comedy series “Sean Saves the World.”
“The Millers,” which premiered last fall, is a family comedy also starring Beau Bridges and J.B. Smoove. Its second season begins Oct. 30.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Rebecca Ferguson Gets Physical In “Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation”
- Live Nation’s West Palm Beach Venue Gets New Name… Again!
- Eva Mendes In South Florida To Promote New Estee Lauder Line
- Medical Examiner: No Obvious Cause Of Death For Bobbi Kristina Brown
- Bobbi Kristina Brown, Daughter Of Whitney Houston, Has Died