LOS ANGELES (AP) — CBS says popular sitcom star Sean Hayes is joining the cast of its comedy “The Millers” as a series regular.
Hayes will play the new best friend of the character played by Margo Martindale and a new source of friction for her son, played by Will Arnett, CBS said on Tuesday.
Hayes is best-known from eight seasons on the sitcom “Will & Grace.” Last season he starred in the comedy series “Sean Saves the World.”
“The Millers,” which premiered last fall, is a family comedy also starring Beau Bridges and J.B. Smoove. Its second season begins Oct. 30.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Fergie Says She & Josh Duhamel Still ‘Great Friends’
- Jimmy Kimmel: Senator ‘Lied Right To My Face’ On Health Care
- Boxer Jake LaMotta, Immortalized In ‘Raging Bull,’ Dies At 95
- Bobby Moynihan On ‘Me, Myself & I’ – “Funny, Heartwarming, Half-Hour Long”
- ‘Veep,”The Handmaid’s Tale’ Win Top Emmy Award Prizes