LOS ANGELES (AP) — CBS says popular sitcom star Sean Hayes is joining the cast of its comedy “The Millers” as a series regular.
Hayes will play the new best friend of the character played by Margo Martindale and a new source of friction for her son, played by Will Arnett, CBS said on Tuesday.
Hayes is best-known from eight seasons on the sitcom “Will & Grace.” Last season he starred in the comedy series “Sean Saves the World.”
“The Millers,” which premiered last fall, is a family comedy also starring Beau Bridges and J.B. Smoove. Its second season begins Oct. 30.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Copperfield Returns To Stand In British Man Injury Lawsuit
- For Meghan Markle, The Road To Windsor Castle Started In Windsor Hills, California
- Grammy Nominated EDM DJ Avicii Dead At 28
- Survivor Castoff Libby Vincek Speaks Out
- Meghan Markle’s Rise From Child Activist To Global Star To Future Royal Explored In CBS News Special