MIAMI BEACH (CBSMiami) – Some of the stars from Team USA got a South Florida homecoming after giving it their all at the World Cup in Brazil.
Damarcus Beasley, Fabian Johnson and Jozy Altidore showed up at the Clevelander Hotel on South Beach Sunday afternoon.
They attended the party and posed for pictures with die-hard fans as a thank you for all the support.
Team USA can try again in Russia in 2018.
Watch the report, click here.
- US Men’s Soccer Team Searching For Answers After Failing To Qualify For World Cup
- USA Back On Track For World Cup, Pulisic Leads Rout Of Panama
- If World Cup Returns To US, Miami Wants To Be Involved
- Swiss Prosecutors Confirm About 25 FIFA Investigations
- US To Play Panama In World Cup Qualifier In Orlando