MIAMI BEACH (CBSMiami) – Some of the stars from Team USA got a South Florida homecoming after giving it their all at the World Cup in Brazil.
Damarcus Beasley, Fabian Johnson and Jozy Altidore showed up at the Clevelander Hotel on South Beach Sunday afternoon.
They attended the party and posed for pictures with die-hard fans as a thank you for all the support.
Team USA can try again in Russia in 2018.
Watch the report, click here.
- U.S. Women’s Soccer Great Abby Wambach Calls It A Career
- Hurricanes Goalie Catalina Perez Confident After World Cup Experience
- Exclusive: U.S. Soccer Coach Jill Ellis Happy To Be Home In South Florida
- Women’s World Cup Victors Honored With Rally In Los Angeles
- Top U.S. Matches From The 2015 Women’s World Cup