Fire Official: Fireworks Accident Sends Juvenile To Hospital
LAUDERHILL (CBSMiami) – A Lauderhill juvenile was rushed to Broward Health Medical Center after a fireworks accident, said fire officials Sunday night.
The incident occurred in the 1600 block of NW 52 Avenue.
The juvenile was listed in stable condition with a significant hand injury according to a spokesperson for the Lauderhill Fire Department.
The incident is under investigation by fire marshals.
- Hillary Clinton Calls For Lifting Cuba Embargo At FIU
- BSO: Gymnastics Coach Arrested For Possessing Child Porn
- Report: Teens Passed Gun Around Before Deadly Accidental Shooting
- Floridians Continue To Hang Up Traditional Phones
- Bill Calls For State To Pay $3.75M In Barahona Case