Fire Official: Fireworks Accident Sends Juvenile To Hospital
Get Breaking News First
LAUDERHILL (CBSMiami) – A Lauderhill juvenile was rushed to Broward Health Medical Center after a fireworks accident, said fire officials Sunday night.
The incident occurred in the 1600 block of NW 52 Avenue.
The juvenile was listed in stable condition with a significant hand injury according to a spokesperson for the Lauderhill Fire Department.
The incident is under investigation by fire marshals.
- Scott Adds Machinery Sales Tax Cut To Platform
- Traffic Alert: SR 826/836 Closures On Sunday
- Historic Liberty City Restaurant Closing Its Doors After 59 Years
- 2 Airlines Scrap Flights To Tel Aviv Over Missile Fear
- Emails Detail Days After Inmate’s Gruesome Death At Dade Prison