Fire Official: Fireworks Accident Sends Juvenile To Hospital
LAUDERHILL (CBSMiami) – A Lauderhill juvenile was rushed to Broward Health Medical Center after a fireworks accident, said fire officials Sunday night.
The incident occurred in the 1600 block of NW 52 Avenue.
The juvenile was listed in stable condition with a significant hand injury according to a spokesperson for the Lauderhill Fire Department.
The incident is under investigation by fire marshals.
- Generations Split Over U.S. Policy Change On Cuba
- Florida Moviegoers Shocked Over Cancellation Of Rogen Movie
- Car Hits, Kills Two In Deerfield Beach
- Alan Gross Speaks Out After Release From Cuban Prison
- President Obama Announces Major Changes In US/Cuba Policy