LAUDERHILL (CBSMiami) – A Lauderhill juvenile was rushed to Broward Health Medical Center after a fireworks accident, said fire officials Sunday night.
The incident occurred in the 1600 block of NW 52 Avenue.
The juvenile was listed in stable condition with a significant hand injury according to a spokesperson for the Lauderhill Fire Department.
The incident is under investigation by fire marshals.
- Miami Sheds Clothes For Cupid’s Undie Run
- 102 Pythons Caught As Snake Hunt Enters Final Weekend
- Hillary Clinton Cancels Palm Beach Pit Stop, Bill To Speak Instead
- 85 Couples Renew Vows On Eve Of Valentine’s Day
- Teenager Shot In Leg Inside Little Havana Market