LAUDERHILL (CBSMiami) – A Lauderhill juvenile was rushed to Broward Health Medical Center after a fireworks accident, said fire officials Sunday night.
The incident occurred in the 1600 block of NW 52 Avenue.
The juvenile was listed in stable condition with a significant hand injury according to a spokesperson for the Lauderhill Fire Department.
The incident is under investigation by fire marshals.
- United, American Start Selling Cheaper Tickets
- Dozens Of Outback, Carrabba’s, Bonefish Restaurants Closing Including 1 In South Miami
- Homeland Security Rolls Out Immigration Rules As New Trump Travel Ban Expected
- First Giant Anteater Born At Zoo Miami Makes Public Debut
- Red Light Camera Ban Stays In House Fast Lane