LAUDERHILL (CBSMiami) – A Lauderhill juvenile was rushed to Broward Health Medical Center after a fireworks accident, said fire officials Sunday night.
The incident occurred in the 1600 block of NW 52 Avenue.
The juvenile was listed in stable condition with a significant hand injury according to a spokesperson for the Lauderhill Fire Department.
The incident is under investigation by fire marshals.
- New Non-Travel Related Zika Case Found In South Florida
- Mediterranean With A Big Greek Stamp At BarMeli
- Man Who Robbed Bank Dressed As Woman Caught
- Hurricane Gaston Expected To Weaken
- Cause Of Deadly Mobile Home Fire Under Investigation