Fire Official: Fireworks Accident Sends Juvenile To Hospital
Get Breaking News First
LAUDERHILL (CBSMiami) – A Lauderhill juvenile was rushed to Broward Health Medical Center after a fireworks accident, said fire officials Sunday night.
The incident occurred in the 1600 block of NW 52 Avenue.
The juvenile was listed in stable condition with a significant hand injury according to a spokesperson for the Lauderhill Fire Department.
The incident is under investigation by fire marshals.
- Delta Flight To West Palm Beach Diverted
- Man Pistol Whipped During SW Dade Home Invasion
- New Way To Zap Away Tendinitis Pain
- Armed Men Rob Kendall Red Lobster
- Boca Raton Girl Recovering After Shark Bite