Fire Official: Fireworks Accident Sends Juvenile To Hospital
LAUDERHILL (CBSMiami) – A Lauderhill juvenile was rushed to Broward Health Medical Center after a fireworks accident, said fire officials Sunday night.
The incident occurred in the 1600 block of NW 52 Avenue.
The juvenile was listed in stable condition with a significant hand injury according to a spokesperson for the Lauderhill Fire Department.
The incident is under investigation by fire marshals.
- Dade County To Conduct Fireworks Sweep The Week
- Gunman Sought In Opa-locka Shooting
- Only In The Keys, Pirate Thrown In Pen For Firing Pistols
- 100+ New Laws Go Into Effect July 1st
- SunPass Rates Going Up On State’s Toll Roads