LAUDERHILL (CBSMiami) – A Lauderhill juvenile was rushed to Broward Health Medical Center after a fireworks accident, said fire officials Sunday night.
The incident occurred in the 1600 block of NW 52 Avenue.
The juvenile was listed in stable condition with a significant hand injury according to a spokesperson for the Lauderhill Fire Department.
The incident is under investigation by fire marshals.
- Royal Caribbean Doubles Profit In First Quarter
- Emergency Meeting On New Insurance Commissioner
- Deputy Fired For Hitting Handcuffed Woman
- Digital Make Up Counter, There’s An App For That
- One Dead In Pompano Beach Shooting