Fire Official: Fireworks Accident Sends Juvenile To Hospital
Get Breaking News First
LAUDERHILL (CBSMiami) – A Lauderhill juvenile was rushed to Broward Health Medical Center after a fireworks accident, said fire officials Sunday night.
The incident occurred in the 1600 block of NW 52 Avenue.
The juvenile was listed in stable condition with a significant hand injury according to a spokesperson for the Lauderhill Fire Department.
The incident is under investigation by fire marshals.
- Suspended Homestead Mayor Goes To Trial
- Road Ranger Hit By Car While Helping Motorists
- Pedestrian Killed Crossing SR 7 In Central Broward
- Panthers Expanding Tracks Around Florida
- Edouard Becomes Fourth Hurricane Of Atlantic Season