LAUDERHILL (CBSMiami) – A Lauderhill juvenile was rushed to Broward Health Medical Center after a fireworks accident, said fire officials Sunday night.
The incident occurred in the 1600 block of NW 52 Avenue.
The juvenile was listed in stable condition with a significant hand injury according to a spokesperson for the Lauderhill Fire Department.
The incident is under investigation by fire marshals.
- “Our Alliance Has Never Been Stronger” As Japanese Military Ships Arrive
- ‘Act Like A Grown Up’: Judge To Woman Accused Of Running Over Principal
- Rehabilitated Green Sea Turtle Joins Tour de Turtles
- ‘Operation Bad Dose’ Gives Suspected Drug Dealers Taste Of Their Own Medicine
- Davie Hit & Run Victim Left Fighting For Her Life