Fire Official: Fireworks Accident Sends Juvenile To Hospital
LAUDERHILL (CBSMiami) – A Lauderhill juvenile was rushed to Broward Health Medical Center after a fireworks accident, said fire officials Sunday night.
The incident occurred in the 1600 block of NW 52 Avenue.
The juvenile was listed in stable condition with a significant hand injury according to a spokesperson for the Lauderhill Fire Department.
The incident is under investigation by fire marshals.
- Officer Who Fired Stun Gun At 61-Year-Old Woman Suspended
- Impending NE Blizzard Causes Delays & Cancellations At MIA & FLL
- Massive Asteroid To Zoom Past Earth Monday Night
- Convicted Child Killer Takes Stand In Re-Sentencing Hearing
- Miami Gardens Man Shot, Killed In Front Of Children