Fire Official: Fireworks Accident Sends Juvenile To Hospital
Get Breaking News First
LAUDERHILL (CBSMiami) – A Lauderhill juvenile was rushed to Broward Health Medical Center after a fireworks accident, said fire officials Sunday night.
The incident occurred in the 1600 block of NW 52 Avenue.
The juvenile was listed in stable condition with a significant hand injury according to a spokesperson for the Lauderhill Fire Department.
The incident is under investigation by fire marshals.
- Lauderdale Firefighters Mourn Loss Of One Of Their Own
- Mother Of Marine Jailed In Mexico Appeals For Help On Capitol Hill
- Escaped Weston Prisoner Caught In Tallahassee
- October’s Weather Can Hold Surprises
- Deadline Looms To Register To Vote In November Election