LAUDERHILL (CBSMiami) – A Lauderhill juvenile was rushed to Broward Health Medical Center after a fireworks accident, said fire officials Sunday night.
The incident occurred in the 1600 block of NW 52 Avenue.
The juvenile was listed in stable condition with a significant hand injury according to a spokesperson for the Lauderhill Fire Department.
The incident is under investigation by fire marshals.
- Marlins Mourn As They’re Set To Play Against Mets
- Police Arrest Man Accused Of Setting Estranged Wife On Fire
- Fans Overcome With Emotion Over Jose Fernandez’s Death
- FWC: Speed A Factor In Fernandez Crash, Boaters Knew Area Well
- Poll: Clinton, Trump In Virtual Dead Heat Ahead Of Debate