LAUDERHILL (CBSMiami) – A Lauderhill juvenile was rushed to Broward Health Medical Center after a fireworks accident, said fire officials Sunday night.
The incident occurred in the 1600 block of NW 52 Avenue.
The juvenile was listed in stable condition with a significant hand injury according to a spokesperson for the Lauderhill Fire Department.
The incident is under investigation by fire marshals.
- Victims ‘Lucky To Be Alive’ After Wrong-Way Wreck
- Coast Guard Pulls 2 Adults, 2 Children From Ocean
- Diver Runs Out Of Air, Dies Off Florida Shore
- Florida Could Pave New Changes In ‘Stand Your Ground’ Laws
- Arrests Made After Miami Beach Shooting, World OutGames Stalled