Fire Official: Fireworks Accident Sends Juvenile To Hospital
LAUDERHILL (CBSMiami) – A Lauderhill juvenile was rushed to Broward Health Medical Center after a fireworks accident, said fire officials Sunday night.
The incident occurred in the 1600 block of NW 52 Avenue.
The juvenile was listed in stable condition with a significant hand injury according to a spokesperson for the Lauderhill Fire Department.
The incident is under investigation by fire marshals.
- Parent Of UM Student Hit & Killed Testifies In Driver’s Trial
- Jeb Bush Places First Advertisements Of Campaign In NH
- Lauderhill ATM Robber Caught On Camera
- Two Men Escape SW Dade House Fire
- Two-Day Suspension For Arby’s Clerk Accused Of Denying Cop Service