LAUDERHILL (CBSMiami) – A Lauderhill juvenile was rushed to Broward Health Medical Center after a fireworks accident, said fire officials Sunday night.
The incident occurred in the 1600 block of NW 52 Avenue.
The juvenile was listed in stable condition with a significant hand injury according to a spokesperson for the Lauderhill Fire Department.
The incident is under investigation by fire marshals.
- Ultra In Full Swing In Downtown Miami, Traffic Diverted
- South Florida Business Tycoon H. Wayne Huizenga Dies At 80
- As Students Head To DC, Parkland Park Prepped For Saturday’s March
- ‘Enough Is Enough’: Thousands Descend On DC To “March For Our Lives”
- Trump Moves Closer To Banning Bump Fire Stocks