Fire Official: Fireworks Accident Sends Juvenile To Hospital
LAUDERHILL (CBSMiami) – A Lauderhill juvenile was rushed to Broward Health Medical Center after a fireworks accident, said fire officials Sunday night.
The incident occurred in the 1600 block of NW 52 Avenue.
The juvenile was listed in stable condition with a significant hand injury according to a spokesperson for the Lauderhill Fire Department.
The incident is under investigation by fire marshals.
- Repeat Offender Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Offenses
- Officers Offering Bikes For Guns
- BSO Identifies Drivers In Fatal Deerfield Beach Crash
- Rubio Tries To Reach Out To Regular Americans At Reno Stop
- CBS4 Race Matters Series Prompts Town Hall Meeting