LAUDERHILL (CBSMiami) – A Lauderhill juvenile was rushed to Broward Health Medical Center after a fireworks accident, said fire officials Sunday night.
The incident occurred in the 1600 block of NW 52 Avenue.
The juvenile was listed in stable condition with a significant hand injury according to a spokesperson for the Lauderhill Fire Department.
The incident is under investigation by fire marshals.
- Keys Group Finds Remains Of Missing World War II Marines
- What’s Open/Closed On Memorial Day
- Gov. Scott: Higher Ed Is About Building A Work Force
- NOAA To Release Hurricane Season Outlook
- A Look At The Coolest Offices In South Florida