LAUDERHILL (CBSMiami) – A Lauderhill juvenile was rushed to Broward Health Medical Center after a fireworks accident, said fire officials Sunday night.
The incident occurred in the 1600 block of NW 52 Avenue.
The juvenile was listed in stable condition with a significant hand injury according to a spokesperson for the Lauderhill Fire Department.
The incident is under investigation by fire marshals.
- CBS4’s Lauren Pastrana To Host VH1 Save The Music Foundation Event Tuesday Night
- Organizers Declare Ultra An Electrifying Success
- Emotional Day In Court After ‘Toxic Tush Doc’ Sentenced To 10 Years Prison
- Lawmakers Ask Trump To Help Pay Bill For His ‘Winter White House’ Trips
- Car Slams Into Family Walking Back To Hotel