Fire Official: Fireworks Accident Sends Juvenile To Hospital
Get Breaking News First
LAUDERHILL (CBSMiami) – A Lauderhill juvenile was rushed to Broward Health Medical Center after a fireworks accident, said fire officials Sunday night.
The incident occurred in the 1600 block of NW 52 Avenue.
The juvenile was listed in stable condition with a significant hand injury according to a spokesperson for the Lauderhill Fire Department.
The incident is under investigation by fire marshals.
- Deadly Crash On SW 8th Street In Gator Park
- Northbound SR 826 Closures Set For Sunday Night & Monday Morning
- Man Suffers Serious Injuries In Bus Stop Crash
- Two Vehicles Damaged In Apparent Miami Beach Hate Crime
- Miramar Police Investigating Sunday Night Shooting