LAUDERHILL (CBSMiami) – A Lauderhill juvenile was rushed to Broward Health Medical Center after a fireworks accident, said fire officials Sunday night.
The incident occurred in the 1600 block of NW 52 Avenue.
The juvenile was listed in stable condition with a significant hand injury according to a spokesperson for the Lauderhill Fire Department.
The incident is under investigation by fire marshals.
- Altercation Leads To Woman Fatally Shot At Shopping Center
- Trump On Florida Congresswoman: She’s A ‘Disaster For Dems’
- Homeless Man Beaten To Death In Ft Lauderdale
- FBI Unravels Plot To Bomb South Florida Mall
- Cold Front To Impact South Florida Tuesday To Thursday