Fire Official: Fireworks Accident Sends Juvenile To Hospital
Get Breaking News First
LAUDERHILL (CBSMiami) – A Lauderhill juvenile was rushed to Broward Health Medical Center after a fireworks accident, said fire officials Sunday night.
The incident occurred in the 1600 block of NW 52 Avenue.
The juvenile was listed in stable condition with a significant hand injury according to a spokesperson for the Lauderhill Fire Department.
The incident is under investigation by fire marshals.
- Authorities, Staff Hold Active Shooter Drill In Miami School
- Owner Reunited 40 Years Later With Lost Miramar High Class Ring
- Crist Visits South Florida Voters, Volunteers On Campaign Trail
- Toddler Falls Off Balcony Of Hialeah Building
- Cuban Singer “Salsa Doctor” To Perform In Miami