Fire Official: Fireworks Accident Sends Juvenile To Hospital
LAUDERHILL (CBSMiami) – A Lauderhill juvenile was rushed to Broward Health Medical Center after a fireworks accident, said fire officials Sunday night.
The incident occurred in the 1600 block of NW 52 Avenue.
The juvenile was listed in stable condition with a significant hand injury according to a spokesperson for the Lauderhill Fire Department.
The incident is under investigation by fire marshals.
- South Florida Residents Speak Out About Ferguson Decision
- Mother Of Three Gunned Down In North Dade Home
- Teen Charged In Deadly Miami Carol City High Shooting
- South Florida Airports Expect Busy Thanksgiving Travel Period
- Courthouse Cleared Ahead Of Ferguson Protest