LAUDERHILL (CBSMiami) – A Lauderhill juvenile was rushed to Broward Health Medical Center after a fireworks accident, said fire officials Sunday night.
The incident occurred in the 1600 block of NW 52 Avenue.
The juvenile was listed in stable condition with a significant hand injury according to a spokesperson for the Lauderhill Fire Department.
The incident is under investigation by fire marshals.
- More People Cyber Shopping On Company Time
- Trump Taps Ben Carson To Lead Dept. Housing And Urban Development
- Owner Of Pulse Nightclub Decides Not To Sell To City
- Man Killed In Miami Triple Shooting
- Florida May Be Pondering ‘Novel’ Lethal Injection Change