Fire Official: Fireworks Accident Sends Juvenile To Hospital
LAUDERHILL (CBSMiami) – A Lauderhill juvenile was rushed to Broward Health Medical Center after a fireworks accident, said fire officials Sunday night.
The incident occurred in the 1600 block of NW 52 Avenue.
The juvenile was listed in stable condition with a significant hand injury according to a spokesperson for the Lauderhill Fire Department.
The incident is under investigation by fire marshals.
- Police: Homeowner Fatally Shoots Attempted Burglary Suspect
- School Bus Driver Accused Of Sexually Battery Of Child
- Rubio: Obama Sees Deal With Iran As His Legacy
- Police: Fire At Davie Pawn Shop Appears To Be Accidental
- Bush Defends His Conservative Credentials Ahead Of CPAC