LAUDERHILL (CBSMiami) – A Lauderhill juvenile was rushed to Broward Health Medical Center after a fireworks accident, said fire officials Sunday night.
The incident occurred in the 1600 block of NW 52 Avenue.
The juvenile was listed in stable condition with a significant hand injury according to a spokesperson for the Lauderhill Fire Department.
The incident is under investigation by fire marshals.
- Florida Boy Dies Of Rabies After Contact With Bat
- Alligator Vs. Python Causes Hazard On Florida Golf Course
- It’s Election Day In Ft. Lauderdale
- Mentoring Matters: Special Bond Between Mentor, Mentee Creates Unique Family
- Women Battling Illness After Breast Implants Urge Awareness, Education