POMPANO BEACH (CBSMiami) — A new webcam allows those in front of a screen to get the Pompano Beach ocean view at the click of your mouse.
The city launched a new webcam just in time for 4th of July festivities.
The camera faces North from the Pompano Beach Fishing Pier along the water so residents and visitors can check beach conditions or just enjoy the view.
The new camera can rotate 360 degrees by city staff, helping those watching get a fuller view of various public events on the beach.
Click here to check out the webcam view.
- Ford Insists Explorers Safe, Offers Free Fix For Exhaust Creeping Into Cabins
- Body Of US Soldier Killed In Niger Returns Home To South Florida
- “Shaky” Bank Bandit Moving Up The Coast
- Deadly Rollover Crash At Turnpike Tollbooth
- Miami Republican Planning To Run For Congress Claim She Was Abducted By Aliens