POMPANO BEACH (CBSMiami) — A new webcam allows those in front of a screen to get the Pompano Beach ocean view at the click of your mouse.
The city launched a new webcam just in time for 4th of July festivities.
The camera faces North from the Pompano Beach Fishing Pier along the water so residents and visitors can check beach conditions or just enjoy the view.
The new camera can rotate 360 degrees by city staff, helping those watching get a fuller view of various public events on the beach.
Click here to check out the webcam view.
- Woman Who Mowed Down 3 People At Baseball Park May Have Been Intoxicated
- Daughter Of Woman Allegedly Battered By Former Mayor Speaks Out
- Another Sweetwater Cop Facing Disciplinary Action In Alleged Crash Cover-Up
- FHP: Surveyor Killed By I-95 Driver Who Tried Passing Slower Traffic
- Dog Shot & Left For Dead On South Hollywood Road