POMPANO BEACH (CBSMiami) — A new webcam allows those in front of a screen to get the Pompano Beach ocean view at the click of your mouse.
The city launched a new webcam just in time for 4th of July festivities.
The camera faces North from the Pompano Beach Fishing Pier along the water so residents and visitors can check beach conditions or just enjoy the view.
The new camera can rotate 360 degrees by city staff, helping those watching get a fuller view of various public events on the beach.
Click here to check out the webcam view.
- Trump Goes To Mar-a-Lago As Students March For Our Lives In D.C.
- Thousands Descend On Washington DC To “March For Our Lives”
- ‘I Looked Back And See The Bridge Crashing On My Car’: FIU Bridge Collapse Survivor
- CBS “39 DAYS” Follows MSD Students As The Turn Grief Into Action
- As Students Head To DC, Parkland Park Prepped For Saturday’s March