POMPANO BEACH (CBSMiami) — A new webcam allows those in front of a screen to get the Pompano Beach ocean view at the click of your mouse.
The city launched a new webcam just in time for 4th of July festivities.
The camera faces North from the Pompano Beach Fishing Pier along the water so residents and visitors can check beach conditions or just enjoy the view.
The new camera can rotate 360 degrees by city staff, helping those watching get a fuller view of various public events on the beach.
Click here to check out the webcam view.
- South Florida Under Flood Watch As Alberto Moves North Into SouthEastern Gulf Of Mexico
- Take A Digital Bite Out Of Planta’s Coconut Ceviche
- Soggy Weekend Ahead Thanks To Subtropical Storm Alberto
- Traffic Nightmare Ahead For Miami Beach During Memorial Day Weekend
- Publix Suspends Political Contributions Amid Protester “Die-in”