POMPANO BEACH (CBSMiami) — A new webcam allows those in front of a screen to get the Pompano Beach ocean view at the click of your mouse.
The city launched a new webcam just in time for 4th of July festivities.
The camera faces North from the Pompano Beach Fishing Pier along the water so residents and visitors can check beach conditions or just enjoy the view.
The new camera can rotate 360 degrees by city staff, helping those watching get a fuller view of various public events on the beach.
Click here to check out the webcam view.
- BSO Arrests Father, Girlfriend In Death Of Toddler
- Fort Lauderdale Commissioner Wants To Ban Sale Of Assault Rifles At Local Gun Show
- Employee Murdered At Cutler Bay Storage Facility
- Caught On Camera: Woman With Toy Gun In Confrontation With Officer
- Ft. Lauderdale Expands Water Advisory Over Sewer Main Breaks