Katy Perry To Perform At American Airlines Arena
MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Pop star Katy Perry is set to perform in South Florida Thursday night as part of her Prismatic Tour.
The performance is set to start at 7:00 p.m. at the American Airlines Arena.
Those at the event will not only get their fix for a Perry performance, they will also be helping local Miami teachers.
Perry is set to honor local teachers backstage, according to the group.
Perry’s North American leg of her Prismatic tour is helping raise awareness on how to help teachers through a program called “Make Roar Happen” started by Staples.
The tour donated $1 million dollars to the cause which according to the group has helped more than $450,000 classroom projects for teachers and impacted 11 million students.
- Miss New York Crowned Miss America For Third Year In A Row
- ‘The Simpsons’ Toast 25 Years With Songs And Stars
- ‘No Good Deed’ Defeats ‘Guardians’ At Theaters
- Miss Universe Pageant Heading To Doral
- New Hybrid Sports Car Zooms From Movie Screen To South Florida