Woman Trapped In Car After I-95 Crash
MIAMI (CBSMiami) — A multiple-car crash trapped a woman inside her car on I-95 in Fort Lauderdale Tuesday.
According to Fort Lauderdale Fire Department, multiple cars including a tractor trailer and a taxi, were involved in an accident on the 900 block of North I-95 causing the woman to become trapped in a black Honda Civic.
Crews had to use the “jaws of life” as part of the rescue. They had to remove the entire side of the crashed car in order to free her.
She was later taken to Broward Health. Two other victims were treated at the scene of the crash.
- Dad Outraged Over Teacher’s Alleged Racist Comments To Son
- Teen Remains On Ventilator After Hit & Run Accident
- Miami-Dade & Broward Suspend New Assessment Test
- New Details Emerge In Police Slapping Incident
- Department Defends Proposed Pot Rule