MIAMI BEACH (CBSMiami) – The eastern bridge of the Venetian Causeway was closed Wednesday due to a malfunction.
Around 5:10 PM Wednesday, the bridge opened back up to traffic.
The bridge was closed to vehicular, pedestrian and marine traffic until further notice. Motorists experienced delays.
The Miami-Dade County Public Works and Waste Management Department assessed the bridge to make the necessary repairs. Motorists, cyclists, pedestrians and mariners are kindly asked to be patient until the bridge is returned to service.
- Nationwide Rallies Call For Climate Justice & Clean Energy Economy
- Trump To NRA: ‘You Have A True Friend In The White House’
- Former Officer Charged With Hitting Kids With Car, Killing 1
- Touching Tribute To Local Veterans During Honor Flight South Florida
- Disturbing Sex Trend ‘Stealthing’ Raising Legal & Ethical Concerns