MIAMI BEACH (CBSMiami) – The eastern bridge of the Venetian Causeway was closed Wednesday due to a malfunction.
Around 5:10 PM Wednesday, the bridge opened back up to traffic.
The bridge was closed to vehicular, pedestrian and marine traffic until further notice. Motorists experienced delays.
The Miami-Dade County Public Works and Waste Management Department assessed the bridge to make the necessary repairs. Motorists, cyclists, pedestrians and mariners are kindly asked to be patient until the bridge is returned to service.
- Gov. Scott: Lawmakers Should Handle Proposals To Remove Confederate Monument From Capitol
- Cal Professor’s Resignation Over Trump Captures Social Media’s Attention
- Lawsuit Claims ‘Not One Drop’ Of Poland Spring Water Comes From A Spring
- Prince Harry Points Finger Of Blame On Paparazzi For Princess Diana’s Death
- Music Offers Dementia, Parkinson’s Patients, Ways To Mend