MIAMI BEACH (CBSMiami) – The eastern bridge of the Venetian Causeway was closed Wednesday due to a malfunction.
Around 5:10 PM Wednesday, the bridge opened back up to traffic.
The bridge was closed to vehicular, pedestrian and marine traffic until further notice. Motorists experienced delays.
The Miami-Dade County Public Works and Waste Management Department assessed the bridge to make the necessary repairs. Motorists, cyclists, pedestrians and mariners are kindly asked to be patient until the bridge is returned to service.
- School Counselor Found Not Guilty Of Molesting Coral Springs Students
- “S.O.S. Please Help Me:” Cuban Migrants Allege Coast Guard Mistreatment
- 13 People Taken Into Custody Following Airport Attack In Istanbul
- Algae Blooms Becoming Major Issue On Florida’s Treasure Coast
- FDA Asks For More Proof That Hand Sanitizers Work