MIAMI BEACH (CBSMiami) – The eastern bridge of the Venetian Causeway was closed Wednesday due to a malfunction.
Around 5:10 PM Wednesday, the bridge opened back up to traffic.
The bridge was closed to vehicular, pedestrian and marine traffic until further notice. Motorists experienced delays.
The Miami-Dade County Public Works and Waste Management Department assessed the bridge to make the necessary repairs. Motorists, cyclists, pedestrians and mariners are kindly asked to be patient until the bridge is returned to service.
- Bikers Ride For Kids’ Cause During ‘Toys In The Sun Run’
- Trump Tweets SNL Is “Totally Biased, Not Funny” After Skit About His Tweeting
- Authorities: Florida Man Killed Himself Before Deputy Fired
- Feds Block Dakota Access Oil Pipeline Route, Protesters Celebrate
- New Strategy In Pennsylvania Recount Bid; Michigan To Start Soon