MIAMI BEACH (CBSMiami) – The eastern bridge of the Venetian Causeway was closed Wednesday due to a malfunction.
Around 5:10 PM Wednesday, the bridge opened back up to traffic.
The bridge was closed to vehicular, pedestrian and marine traffic until further notice. Motorists experienced delays.
The Miami-Dade County Public Works and Waste Management Department assessed the bridge to make the necessary repairs. Motorists, cyclists, pedestrians and mariners are kindly asked to be patient until the bridge is returned to service.
- Ultra In Full Swing In Downtown Miami, Traffic Diverted
- ‘Enough Is Enough’: Thousands Descend On DC To “March For Our Lives”
- White House To Ban Most Transgender People From Serving In Military
- South Florida Business Tycoon H. Wayne Huizenga Dies At 80
- Body Cam Footage Shows Arrest Of Confessed Parkland Shooter’s Brother