MIAMI BEACH (CBSMiami) – The eastern bridge of the Venetian Causeway was closed Wednesday due to a malfunction.
Around 5:10 PM Wednesday, the bridge opened back up to traffic.
The bridge was closed to vehicular, pedestrian and marine traffic until further notice. Motorists experienced delays.
The Miami-Dade County Public Works and Waste Management Department assessed the bridge to make the necessary repairs. Motorists, cyclists, pedestrians and mariners are kindly asked to be patient until the bridge is returned to service.
- FIU Temporarily Suspends Greek Life Over ‘Growing Concerns’
- Good Samaritan Stops Would-be Burglar In His Tracks
- Police Search For Suspect After Young Boy Is Shot And Killed In Miami-Dade
- Exclusive: Rubio Votes Yes On Tax Plan But Says “We Have A Long Way To Go” On Economic Policy
- Coach Arrested In NY With Teen Booked Into Florida Jail