MIAMI BEACH (CBSMiami) – The eastern bridge of the Venetian Causeway was closed Wednesday due to a malfunction.
Around 5:10 PM Wednesday, the bridge opened back up to traffic.
The bridge was closed to vehicular, pedestrian and marine traffic until further notice. Motorists experienced delays.
The Miami-Dade County Public Works and Waste Management Department assessed the bridge to make the necessary repairs. Motorists, cyclists, pedestrians and mariners are kindly asked to be patient until the bridge is returned to service.
- Trump Addresses Supporters On Eve Of Inauguration: ‘It’s Something Very Special’
- Dogs Given New Life After Being Rescued From South Korean Slaughter Farm
- Plantation Police On Lookout For Crime Trio Targeting, Robbing Women At Publix Stores
- Mexican Drug Lord ‘El Chapo’ Lands In New York To Face Charges
- Roof Collapses On Workers Renovating Warehouse