MIAMI BEACH (CBSMiami) – The eastern bridge of the Venetian Causeway was closed Wednesday due to a malfunction.
Around 5:10 PM Wednesday, the bridge opened back up to traffic.
The bridge was closed to vehicular, pedestrian and marine traffic until further notice. Motorists experienced delays.
The Miami-Dade County Public Works and Waste Management Department assessed the bridge to make the necessary repairs. Motorists, cyclists, pedestrians and mariners are kindly asked to be patient until the bridge is returned to service.
- Caretaker Charged, Reportedly Gave 100-Year-Old Man Lap Dance
- Viral Video: Good Samaritans Jump In To Rescue Child Caught In Waves
- Wet Weather To Hang Around All Day Wednesday
- Protesters Of Dakota Access Pipeline Ordered To Leave Site
- Davie PD To Release Enhanced Image Of Car Involved In Deadly Hit & Run