TALLAHASSEE (CBSMiami) – Florida Lottery players can now purchase tickets to the state’s newest game – Lucky Money.
Lucky Money is replacing the Mega Money game which had its final drawing Tuesday night. There was no big winner therefore, therefore the jackpot rolled and was carried over to the Lucky Money jackpot.
The first drawing for Lucky Money will be Friday, July 4, at 11:15 p.m. The estimated jackpot is $2 million.
The Lucky Money jackpot starts at $500,000 and can roll over to reach $2 million, before rolling down to increase the lower-prize levels. Players win the jackpot by matching the four white ball numbers (1-47) plus the Lucky Ball (1-17). Or, players who match any of the non-jackpot winning combinations will win other cash prizes or a free ticket.
Lucky Money tickets cost $1, and for $1 more players can add EZmatch for the chance to win instant cash prizes of up to $500. Lucky Money drawings will be held Tuesday and Friday nights.
- NRA Rejects Idea Of Raising Minimum Age To Buy Rifles
- Stoneman School Shooting Survivors Prep For Town Hall
- Broward Sheriff: Deputies To Carry Rifles On School Grounds
- Grieving Father To Trump: ‘We As A Country Failed Our Children’
- ‘This Cannot Happen Again’: Parkland Students Rally In Tally For Common Sense Gun Laws