TALLAHASSEE (CBSMiami) – Florida Lottery players can now purchase tickets to the state’s newest game – Lucky Money.
Lucky Money is replacing the Mega Money game which had its final drawing Tuesday night. There was no big winner therefore, therefore the jackpot rolled and was carried over to the Lucky Money jackpot.
The first drawing for Lucky Money will be Friday, July 4, at 11:15 p.m. The estimated jackpot is $2 million.
The Lucky Money jackpot starts at $500,000 and can roll over to reach $2 million, before rolling down to increase the lower-prize levels. Players win the jackpot by matching the four white ball numbers (1-47) plus the Lucky Ball (1-17). Or, players who match any of the non-jackpot winning combinations will win other cash prizes or a free ticket.
Lucky Money tickets cost $1, and for $1 more players can add EZmatch for the chance to win instant cash prizes of up to $500. Lucky Money drawings will be held Tuesday and Friday nights.
- Milo Yiannopoulos’ Book Deal Canceled, Uninvited To Give Speech
- Speaker Offers Money For Visit Florida… With Conditions
- Video: Firefighters Brave The Flames At Miami Pizza Joint
- Trump Taps Military Strategist As National Security Adviser
- ‘Feels Like A God Moment’: High School Hero Who Helped Save Pinned Woman