Man Behind Bars For Alleged Roadside Attack
South Florida Crime
HOLLYWOOD (CBSMiami) — A man is behind bars, accused of convincing a woman to pull over then attacking her.
Hollywood Police arrested Amaury Quiros , 30, on Monday.
Officials said Quiros allegedly told a 28-year old woman, who was driving, she had a flat tire. Once she pulled over, he stopped near her then allegedly told her he was lying and started to batter her.
In bond court on Tuesday, a Judge recounted the details of the incident.
” You said her tire was flat then you said, ‘I lied.’ You tried to kiss her, gave her your phone number. She told you she was married. You reached in her car, pulled up her shirt, touched her breast,” said Judge John Hurley.
The shaken woman drove off and went to work after the incident.
“Your friend noticed you were upset and called police,” said Judge Hurley.
Based on the phone number and a finger print in her car, police charged Quiros with burglary for reaching into the car, false imprisonment and battery.
Quiros is being held on no bond.
Click here for Joan Murray’s report.
- Stephen Colbert Gets Some Gifts From South Florida
- Lightning Strikes Cause Damage During Friday Storms
- Family Speaks On 5 Year Anniversary Of Oakland Park Cold Case Murder
- Exclusive: MDPD Officer Who Made Viral Facebook Video Speaks Only To CBS4
- Man Gets Life For Killing Boss And Her Husband