Dolphins Sign Colledge To 1-Year Deal
Dolphins CentralBuy DolphinsTickets
Shop for Dolphins Gear NFL Scoreboard NFL Standings Team STATS Team Schedule Team Roster Team Injuries
Sports Fan Insider
DAVIE (AP) — The Miami Dolphins have signed offensive lineman Daryn Colledge to a one-year contract.
Colledge spent the past three seasons with the Arizona Cardinals. Before that, he spent five seasons with the Green Bay Packers, where he was coached by current Dolphins head coach Joe Philbin.
Colledge gives the Dolphins depth at guard. He has appeared in all 128 games over his eight-year career, and that streak is the most by any active guard in the NFL.
General manager Dennis Hickey says Colledge is “a proven player who brings a tremendous amount of experience and versatility to the organization.”
Colledge is a native of North Pole, Alaska and played his college ball at Boise State.
The deal was announced on Monday.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Opponent Profile: Dolphins Try And Stop 2-Game Skins Versus Raiders At Wembley Stadium
- Dolphins’ Philbin Won’t Commit To Starting Tannehill Vs. Raiders
- Team Grades: Short-Handed Chiefs Torch Dolphins Defense
- Alex Smith Leads Chiefs Past Dolphins 34-15
- Charles Inactive For Chiefs Against Dolphins