DAVIE (AP) — The Miami Dolphins have signed offensive lineman Daryn Colledge to a one-year contract.
Colledge spent the past three seasons with the Arizona Cardinals. Before that, he spent five seasons with the Green Bay Packers, where he was coached by current Dolphins head coach Joe Philbin.
Colledge gives the Dolphins depth at guard. He has appeared in all 128 games over his eight-year career, and that streak is the most by any active guard in the NFL.
General manager Dennis Hickey says Colledge is “a proven player who brings a tremendous amount of experience and versatility to the organization.”
Colledge is a native of North Pole, Alaska and played his college ball at Boise State.
The deal was announced on Monday.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Dolphins Dominated By A.J. Green, Bengals In 22-7 Loss
- WATCH: First Half Highlights Dolphins Vs Bengals
- WATCH: Tannehill Hits Wide Open Kenny Stills For 74-Yard TD
- Dolphins Need Defense To Step Up Against High-Powered Bengals
- Dolphins Cheerleaders Hosting 2017 Swimsuit Calendar Unveiling