GREENSBORO, N.C. (AP) — Rapper Rick Ross has been released after his arrest following a North Carolina concert.
Greensboro Police Department spokeswoman Susan Danielsen says that Ross was taken into custody Friday night after the SuperJam concert. She says a court had issued an order for his arrest because he failed to appear in court on a previous misdemeanor marijuana charge.
The rapper, whose real name is William L. Roberts, was taken into custody after his performance. Danielsen says he was released on $1,000 bond.
Messages seeking comment weren’t immediately returned by a spokesman for Universal Music Group or executives at a booking agency that works with Ross.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Rain Won’t Wash Out Day 2 Of Miami’s Ultra Fest
- Ultra’s 1st Night A Reminder It’s A Musical Melting Pot
- Downtown Detours Set Up With Ultra Back In Town
- Disney CEO: ‘Last Jedi’ Not Changed Due To Fisher’s Death
- Dax Shepard, Michael Peña On ‘CHiPS’ Comedic Remake