Rick Ross Arrested After Concert In North Carolina
GREENSBORO, N.C. (AP) — Rapper Rick Ross has been released after his arrest following a North Carolina concert.
Greensboro Police Department spokeswoman Susan Danielsen says that Ross was taken into custody Friday night after the SuperJam concert. She says a court had issued an order for his arrest because he failed to appear in court on a previous misdemeanor marijuana charge.
The rapper, whose real name is William L. Roberts, was taken into custody after his performance. Danielsen says he was released on $1,000 bond.
Messages seeking comment weren’t immediately returned by a spokesman for Universal Music Group or executives at a booking agency that works with Ross.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- TMZ: Joan Rivers On Life Support
- TMZ: Wade & Union To Marry At Redland Castle
- Chris Brown Due Back In DC Court For Plea Hearing
- #Trending In Entertainment: Brangelina Weds, Joan Rivers Is Hospitalized, and Bieber’s Draws Comparisons.
- Officials: Joan Rivers Rushed To Hospital In Cardiac Arrest