GREENSBORO, N.C. (AP) — Rapper Rick Ross has been released after his arrest following a North Carolina concert.
Greensboro Police Department spokeswoman Susan Danielsen says that Ross was taken into custody Friday night after the SuperJam concert. She says a court had issued an order for his arrest because he failed to appear in court on a previous misdemeanor marijuana charge.
The rapper, whose real name is William L. Roberts, was taken into custody after his performance. Danielsen says he was released on $1,000 bond.
Messages seeking comment weren’t immediately returned by a spokesman for Universal Music Group or executives at a booking agency that works with Ross.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Ariete Features Worldly Menu With Comforts Of Home
- “When he read that disadvantage…I knew it was going to hurt me.” ‘Survivor’ Castoff Alan Ball: Post Elimination Q&A
- Perry Goes For The Funny Bone With “Boo 2! A Madea Halloween”
- ‘Surprises: That’s What This Show Is About’: Luke Perry On Season 2 Of ‘Riverdale’
- ‘Ron Is Used To Getting His Way’: Brad Garrett On Butting Heads With Dr. Bull