Rick Ross Arrested After Concert In North Carolina
GREENSBORO, N.C. (AP) — Rapper Rick Ross has been released after his arrest following a North Carolina concert.
Greensboro Police Department spokeswoman Susan Danielsen says that Ross was taken into custody Friday night after the SuperJam concert. She says a court had issued an order for his arrest because he failed to appear in court on a previous misdemeanor marijuana charge.
The rapper, whose real name is William L. Roberts, was taken into custody after his performance. Danielsen says he was released on $1,000 bond.
Messages seeking comment weren’t immediately returned by a spokesman for Universal Music Group or executives at a booking agency that works with Ross.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- TOTT: A Taste Of Sun Life’s Food Offerings
- Watch Daniel Tosh Read Nick Saban’s “Unauthorized” Biography to Children in Epic Fashion
- TOTT: Zak The Baker Is All About The Dough
- 11 New ‘Amazing Race’ Teams Take Off
- Kanye West To Receive Vanguard Award At VMA’s