Woman Allegedly Sexually Assaulted At Miami Beach Hotel
South Florida Crime
MIAMI BEACH (CBSMiami) — Miami Beach police have arrested a man who is accused of sexually assaulting a woman in an elevator at the Clevelander Hotel.
Eberto Medrano-Ramirez, 30, works as a cleaner at the Clevelander, but he is not directly employed by the company, police said.
The victim told police, she woke up on the roof top naked and was approached by Medrano-Ramirez.
He reportedly helped her into an elevator where he allegedly assaulted her late Friday night.
Police are investigating whether the victim may have been intoxicated or drugged.
Medrano-Ramirez is being held on a $10,000 bond.
Watch the report, click here.
- Miami Private School Booted From Scholarship Program
- ACLU, Muslim Inmates Sue Over Dade Jail Meal Policy
- Fifth Person Charged In Homestead Teen’s Murder
- VP Biden Discusses Iran Nuclear Deal With Jewish Community
- Hundreds Protest Outside Biden’s Meeting With Jewish Community