Woman Allegedly Sexually Assaulted At Miami Beach Hotel
South Florida Crime
MIAMI BEACH (CBSMiami) — Miami Beach police have arrested a man who is accused of sexually assaulting a woman in an elevator at the Clevelander Hotel.
Eberto Medrano-Ramirez, 30, works as a cleaner at the Clevelander, but he is not directly employed by the company, police said.
The victim told police, she woke up on the roof top naked and was approached by Medrano-Ramirez.
He reportedly helped her into an elevator where he allegedly assaulted her late Friday night.
Police are investigating whether the victim may have been intoxicated or drugged.
Medrano-Ramirez is being held on a $10,000 bond.
Watch the report, click here.
- Plane Struck By Lightning, Diverted To FLL
- Flight Delays At FLL As Holiday Travel Season Kicks Off
- Witnesses: Officer Fires Weapon In Truck Chase
- Hundreds Protest Ferguson Decision Outside Miami Courthouse
- Florida Gov., Staff Used Private Email Account For State Business