MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Singer Gloria Estefan hosted a day of art and action at Miami Marine Stadium Saturday.
Estefan kicked off the daylong celebration as a Trustee of the National Trust for Historic Preservation. She was named the “Voice of Miami Marine Stadium” in May 2013.
She was joined by representatives from the National Trust and Friends of Miami Marine Stadium to unveil several recent accomplishments in the campaign to restore the iconic stadium.
Thirty fans and supporters of Estefan, who had won a social media contest, were also present for the restoration updates and the installation of nine new murals.
Watch the report, click here.
- Heat Lose Game 2 In OT, Raptors Even Series
- Local Finds Airbag Did Him More Damage Than Good
- Trump Professes Love For Hispanics, Celebrates Cinco De Mayo With Taco Bowl
- Passengers Injured In Turbulence, Diverted To Ft. Lauderdale
- Born In America To Cuban Parents? Cuba Still Doesn’t See You As U.S. Citizen