WEST BROWARD (CBSMiami) – Firefighters are back on the scene fighting two fires that were started after a lightning strike Friday afternoon.
The fires are three miles west of US 27 and Krome Avenue according to the Division of Forestry.
The first fire is north and south of a local landmark known as Mack’s Fish Camp.
Firefighters report 12,700 acres have burned.
Neither of the fires is threatening additional structures and roads are not closed in the area, authorities said.
Watch the report, click here.
- Man Hurt After Strange Object Explodes, Neighbors Wondering If It Was Planted
- Exclusive: Prosecutors Release Calls In Michael Irvin Sexual Battery Case
- Parts Of LeJeune Road Shutdown This Weekend
- This Gubernatorial Candidate Says Affordable Housing Is Key
- Mother Charged After Baby Dies From Severe Burns