WEST BROWARD (CBSMiami) – Firefighters are back on the scene fighting two fires that were started after a lightning strike Friday afternoon.
The fires are three miles west of US 27 and Krome Avenue according to the Division of Forestry.
The first fire is north and south of a local landmark known as Mack’s Fish Camp.
Firefighters report 12,700 acres have burned.
Neither of the fires is threatening additional structures and roads are not closed in the area, authorities said.
Watch the report, click here.
- 100 Black Men Of South Florida Mentor Through Being Examples
- Same Sex Couple Says Southwest Air Discriminated Against Them
- Tech Ups The Ante In Orlando’s New Theme Park Experiences
- Record Heat Possible Today, Showers & Storms To Roll In Tonight
- FPL Moves Forward On New Broward Plant