Firefighters Return To Large Fires In Western Broward County
WEST BROWARD (CBSMiami) – Firefighters are back on the scene fighting two fires that were started after a lightning strike Friday afternoon.
The fires are three miles west of US 27 and Krome Avenue according to the Division of Forestry.
The first fire is north and south of a local landmark known as Mack’s Fish Camp.
Firefighters report 12,700 acres have burned.
Neither of the fires is threatening additional structures and roads are not closed in the area, authorities said.
Watch the report, click here.
- MLS Miami May Be Discussed Ahead Of All-Star Game
- Miami-Dade Schools Face Legal Tab In Charter School Case
- Teen Takes Plea Deal In Killian Stabbing
- Police Capture Armed Carjacking Suspect
- Amid Search, Missing Teens’ Actions In Question