Firefighters Return To Large Fires In Western Broward County
WEST BROWARD (CBSMiami) – Firefighters are back on the scene fighting two fires that were started after a lightning strike Friday afternoon.
The fires are three miles west of US 27 and Krome Avenue according to the Division of Forestry.
The first fire is north and south of a local landmark known as Mack’s Fish Camp.
Firefighters report 12,700 acres have burned.
Neither of the fires is threatening additional structures and roads are not closed in the area, authorities said.
Watch the report, click here.
- 1 Child Dead, 3 Other Children Seriously Injured In Deerfield Beach Crash
- Community Pitches In To Replace Veteran’s Stolen Bike
- Hillary Clinton Rolls Into South Florida For Fundraisers
- Exclusive: Officer’s Uncle Says Officer Heartbroken Over Dogs’ Deaths
- Early Morning Crash Kills Teen In Hialeah