WEST BROWARD (CBSMiami) – Firefighters are back on the scene fighting two fires that were started after a lightning strike Friday afternoon.
The fires are three miles west of US 27 and Krome Avenue according to the Division of Forestry.
The first fire is north and south of a local landmark known as Mack’s Fish Camp.
Firefighters report 12,700 acres have burned.
Neither of the fires is threatening additional structures and roads are not closed in the area, authorities said.
Watch the report, click here.
- 2 Officers Shot, Killed In Kissimmee
- Shooting In NE Miami-Dade Has Residents Of Busy Gated Community On Edge
- Tropical Storm Harvey Continues Westward Over Eastern Caribbean Sea
- ‘We Ran For Our Lives’: Florida Family Feet Away From Barcelona Attack
- Driver Dead After Horrific 2-Vehicle Crash In Pompano Beach