Firefighters Return To Large Fires In Western Broward County
Get Breaking News First
WEST BROWARD (CBSMiami) – Firefighters are back on the scene fighting two fires that were started after a lightning strike Friday afternoon.
The fires are three miles west of US 27 and Krome Avenue according to the Division of Forestry.
The first fire is north and south of a local landmark known as Mack’s Fish Camp.
Firefighters report 12,700 acres have burned.
Neither of the fires is threatening additional structures and roads are not closed in the area, authorities said.
Watch the report, click here.
- Keys Woman Claims She Was Attacked While Walking Dog
- Police Investigating NW 14 Avenue Shooting
- Student Arrested For Alleged Sexual Assault At South Florida School
- Broward Deputy Involved In Crash Sunday Afternoon
- Miami Beach Debuts Adaptive Beach For Those With Disabilities