Firefighters Return To Large Fires In Western Broward County
Get Breaking News First
WEST BROWARD (CBSMiami) – Firefighters are back on the scene fighting two fires that were started after a lightning strike Friday afternoon.
The fires are three miles west of US 27 and Krome Avenue according to the Division of Forestry.
The first fire is north and south of a local landmark known as Mack’s Fish Camp.
Firefighters report 12,700 acres have burned.
Neither of the fires is threatening additional structures and roads are not closed in the area, authorities said.
Watch the report, click here.
- Steering You Right: Nightly Lane Closures On Dolphin Expressway
- Out With The Inbox & In With Collaborative Platforms
- CBS4 Source Reveals Details Behind Chaos After Miami Club Shooting
- Sketch Released Of Man Who Tried Lure Young Pompano Beach Girl
- Deadly Apartment Fire In Hialeah