WEST BROWARD (CBSMiami) – Firefighters are back on the scene fighting two fires that were started after a lightning strike Friday afternoon.
The fires are three miles west of US 27 and Krome Avenue according to the Division of Forestry.
The first fire is north and south of a local landmark known as Mack’s Fish Camp.
Firefighters report 12,700 acres have burned.
Neither of the fires is threatening additional structures and roads are not closed in the area, authorities said.
Watch the report, click here.
- Man Stabbed On Miami Beach
- Rubio Sticks To Script, Takes Heat In New Hampshire
- Doral’s Auto Firm Offers Dream Rides To Celebs Around The World
- Miami Hit & Run Driver Set To Surrender With Attorney
- Super Bowl Halftime Performance Mixes Past, Present & Future