WEST BROWARD (CBSMiami) – Firefighters are back on the scene fighting two fires that were started after a lightning strike Friday afternoon.
The fires are three miles west of US 27 and Krome Avenue according to the Division of Forestry.
The first fire is north and south of a local landmark known as Mack’s Fish Camp.
Firefighters report 12,700 acres have burned.
Neither of the fires is threatening additional structures and roads are not closed in the area, authorities said.
Watch the report, click here.
- Mentoring Matters: Program Helps Duo Form Real Brotherly Bond
- Speculation About Scott As Running Mate Increases
- Fleeing Suspect Shot, Wounded By Boca Raton Police
- Cameras Catch Duo Stealing From Miami-Dade Police Car
- Man Accused Of Trying To Blow Up Synagogue Faces Judge