Firefighters Return To Large Fires In Western Broward County
WEST BROWARD (CBSMiami) – Firefighters are back on the scene fighting two fires that were started after a lightning strike Friday afternoon.
The fires are three miles west of US 27 and Krome Avenue according to the Division of Forestry.
The first fire is north and south of a local landmark known as Mack’s Fish Camp.
Firefighters report 12,700 acres have burned.
Neither of the fires is threatening additional structures and roads are not closed in the area, authorities said.
Watch the report, click here.
- Florida Gyrocopter Pilot Driving Home To Await Next Hearing
- Runners Lace Up For Seven Mile Bridge Run
- Marco Rubio-Jeb Bush Alliance Sours In GOP Primary Faceoff
- Deputies Take On Other Agencies For Charity
- Lucky Money Jackpot Now At $1 Million