Firefighters Return To Large Fires In Western Broward County
WEST BROWARD (CBSMiami) – Firefighters are back on the scene fighting two fires that were started after a lightning strike Friday afternoon.
The fires are three miles west of US 27 and Krome Avenue according to the Division of Forestry.
The first fire is north and south of a local landmark known as Mack’s Fish Camp.
Firefighters report 12,700 acres have burned.
Neither of the fires is threatening additional structures and roads are not closed in the area, authorities said.
Watch the report, click here.
- Ultra Weekend Comes To A Smooth Close
- Miami Hit And Run Leaves Man In Critical Condition
- Man Arrested For Burglary After Found In Boy’s Bed Naked
- More Restrictive Spring Break Pondered After Party Shooting
- Florida Democrats Look For A Way To End Election Woes