Firefighters Return To Large Fires In Western Broward County
WEST BROWARD (CBSMiami) – Firefighters are back on the scene fighting two fires that were started after a lightning strike Friday afternoon.
The fires are three miles west of US 27 and Krome Avenue according to the Division of Forestry.
The first fire is north and south of a local landmark known as Mack’s Fish Camp.
Firefighters report 12,700 acres have burned.
Neither of the fires is threatening additional structures and roads are not closed in the area, authorities said.
Watch the report, click here.
- Miami Gardens Concert Features Prayer Vigil For Michael Brown
- Cool Weather On Its Way Out
- Thieves Caught On Camera, Return Stolen Surfboard
- Miami Restaurants Dishing Out A Solution To The Lionfish Invasion
- Sailor Shot In North Lauderdale Apartment Complex