WEST BROWARD (CBSMiami) – Firefighters are back on the scene fighting two fires that were started after a lightning strike Friday afternoon.
The fires are three miles west of US 27 and Krome Avenue according to the Division of Forestry.
The first fire is north and south of a local landmark known as Mack’s Fish Camp.
Firefighters report 12,700 acres have burned.
Neither of the fires is threatening additional structures and roads are not closed in the area, authorities said.
Watch the report, click here.
- Search Is On For Man Who Exposed Himself To A Teen
- Gun Scare Prompts Lockdown At Dillard High
- “No Confidence” Vote For Sheriff Israel Ends Thursday
- Mercedes Benz Corporate Run To Take Over Downtown Miami
- Taste Of The Town: True Japanese Cuisine Comes To South Beach At Azabu