Massage Business Busted For Alleged Illegal Activities
Get Breaking News First
South Florida Crime
MIAMI (CBSMiami) – An undercover operation resulted in three women being arrested by Miami Police.
The Miami Police Department’s Special Investigations Section Vice Detail conducted the operation at Massage Oriental at 801 NW 37 Avenue, Suite 201.
While there on June 26, an undercover officer went inside for massage services and as the massage was taking place, the woman performing the massage began to do undesirable acts to the undercover officer’s groin.
Detectives were alerted to enter the business. In addition to three women in the business being arrested, Miami’s Code Enforcement said the business was not in compliance with the business tax receipt ordinance.
Yun Liu Qiao, 51, was charged with one count of unlicensed practice of a health care profession and one count to offer to commit prostitution.
Jian Li Yao, 30, and Wang Dongmei, 47, were arrested and each charged with one count of required location to comply with “BTR” while doing business in the City of Miami or its agencies.
- Exclusive: Miami Fire Dept. Calls Out Federal Employee Posing As A City Employee
- American Airlines Will Charge For Solo 12 To14-Year Olds
- Nearly 400 People Pay It Forward At St. Pete Starbucks
- Gov. Scott Promises To Raise School Funding Again
- Suspended Miami Lakes Mayor Plans To Take Legal Action Against Gov. Scott