MIAMI (CBSMiami) – An undercover operation resulted in three women being arrested by Miami Police.
The Miami Police Department’s Special Investigations Section Vice Detail conducted the operation at Massage Oriental at 801 NW 37 Avenue, Suite 201.
While there on June 26, an undercover officer went inside for massage services and as the massage was taking place, the woman performing the massage began to do undesirable acts to the undercover officer’s groin.
Detectives were alerted to enter the business. In addition to three women in the business being arrested, Miami’s Code Enforcement said the business was not in compliance with the business tax receipt ordinance.
Yun Liu Qiao, 51, was charged with one count of unlicensed practice of a health care profession and one count to offer to commit prostitution.
Jian Li Yao, 30, and Wang Dongmei, 47, were arrested and each charged with one count of required location to comply with “BTR” while doing business in the City of Miami or its agencies.
- High-Rise Painter Meets Firefighters Who Saved Him From Fatal Fall
- Violent Crash Kills 1, Injures 6 In Miami Neighborhood
- Judge Says Pulse Lawsuit May Be Tossed Out Of Federal Court
- Police: Woman Got Drunk, Lost Her Kid, Lied About A Kidnapping
- Bad Weather Doesn’t Stop Ultra Party From Going Strong