Massage Business Busted For Alleged Illegal Activities
South Florida Crime
MIAMI (CBSMiami) – An undercover operation resulted in three women being arrested by Miami Police.
The Miami Police Department’s Special Investigations Section Vice Detail conducted the operation at Massage Oriental at 801 NW 37 Avenue, Suite 201.
While there on June 26, an undercover officer went inside for massage services and as the massage was taking place, the woman performing the massage began to do undesirable acts to the undercover officer’s groin.
Detectives were alerted to enter the business. In addition to three women in the business being arrested, Miami’s Code Enforcement said the business was not in compliance with the business tax receipt ordinance.
Yun Liu Qiao, 51, was charged with one count of unlicensed practice of a health care profession and one count to offer to commit prostitution.
Jian Li Yao, 30, and Wang Dongmei, 47, were arrested and each charged with one count of required location to comply with “BTR” while doing business in the City of Miami or its agencies.
- Proposed Pot Possession Change Clears 1st Hurdle In Broward
- Medical Marijuana Licensing Delays Lead To Frustration
- Water Main Break, Boil Water Notice In Fort Lauderdale
- Commissioner Diaz Apologizes In County Hall After DUI Arrest
- Judge Suspended After Accusation Of Berating, Hitting Lawyer