FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami)- Grocery Store Trader Joe’s is set to open new locations in South Florida.
According to the grocer’s website, new stores are coming to Delray Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Wellington, Palm Beach Gardens, Boca Raton and Pembroke Pines.
The Delray Beach location is set to open on Friday, September 5th. The Palm Beach Gardens location is set to open on Friday, September 19th. The Boca Raton location is scheduled to open on Friday, September 26th.
The rest of the South Florida opening dates have not been announced.
The company will also open stores in Winter Park, Jacksonville Beach, and St. Petersburg.
Earlier this year the company opened a location in Pinecrest.
A majority of the products stocked in the store are Trader Joe’s private label.
The private label that means it’s free of artificial colors, flavors, ingredients, and preservatives.
Some of the most popular are “Two Buck Chuck,” bottles of wine for 2.99 a pop and Trader Joe’s famous cookie butter products
Since its launch in 1958 in the Los Angeles area, Trader Joe’s has expanded to more than 390 stores in 35 states.
- Nearly 600,000 Pacifiers Recalled Due To Potential Choking Hazard
- Toys ‘R’ Us Closing All U.S. Stores, Use Those Gift Cards Quick
- Ford Recalls Over 1.3 Million Cars, Says Steering Wheels Can Come Off
- Amazon Recalls Portable Chargers On Reports Of Fires, Burns
- Drunk Online Shoppers Racking Up Billions In Purchases