MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Just because it’s summer in South Florida doesn’t mean traffic still isn’t horrible, especially with all of the continuing construction taking place around town.
Here are some of the construction hot spots you should be aware of before you head out.
The exit ramp from westbound SR 112 to NW 36th Street will be closed all week until Sunday. The ramp is shutting down between the hours of 9:00 pm to 5:30 am.
In Miami-Dade. Quail Roost Drive also known as Southwest 186th Street, will be closed westbound starting Friday until Monday from 10:00 pm to 5:00 am each night.
For drivers in Broward County, the ramp from westbound I-595 to westbound SR 84 at Davie Road will be closed nightly from 10:00 pm to 5:00 am Tuesday and Wednesday nights.
Click here for the real-time traffic results.
- Trump At Governors Ball: “Very Happy With The Way Things Are Working”
- Trump Declines Invite To White House Correspondents’ Dinner
- Vandal Leaves Swastikas Keyed Into Cars On Miami Beach
- Protesters Demand Inquiry Into Trump’s Alleged Russia Ties
- Judge Wapner, Star Of ‘The People’s Court,’ Passes Away At 97