DAVIE (CBSMiami) – The Miami Dolphins offensive line continues to be a source of frustration for players and fans, alike. Coming off a season in which the Dolphins allowed a franchise record 58 sacks, it appears that Miami will have to start the 2014 season without their offensive line’s Pro Bowl center.
ESPN’s Adam Schefter is reporting that Dolphins center Mike Pouncey underwent hip surgery on Monday and is expected to miss at least three months.
Without Pouncey, the Dolphins opening day offensive line will feature five new starters.
- Kelly On Tannehill: “If I Don’t Have His Athleticism I Won’t Be Happy.”
- Player Health, Team Development Major Talking Points On Day 3 Of Dolphins OTAs
- Dolphins’ Tannehill Healthy & Hungry To Get Back To Work
- Dolphins Sign First Round Pick Charles Harris To Rookie Deal
- Dolphins Players Emphasize Hard Work On Day 2 Of OTAs