DAVIE (CBSMiami) – The Miami Dolphins offensive line continues to be a source of frustration for players and fans, alike. Coming off a season in which the Dolphins allowed a franchise record 58 sacks, it appears that Miami will have to start the 2014 season without their offensive line’s Pro Bowl center.
ESPN’s Adam Schefter is reporting that Dolphins center Mike Pouncey underwent hip surgery on Monday and is expected to miss at least three months.
Without Pouncey, the Dolphins opening day offensive line will feature five new starters.
- Dolphins Vs. Jets Prediction: Miami Poised For Upset Win In New York
- Injury Report: Dolphins Thin At Linebacker Position Versus Jets In Week 12
- Ajayi Showing His Power In Dolphins’ Backfield
- Tannehill, Dolphins Hope To Continue Having Success At MetLife Stadium
- New Dolphins Addition Coples Anxious To Face Former Team