DAVIE (CBSMiami) – The Miami Dolphins offensive line continues to be a source of frustration for players and fans, alike. Coming off a season in which the Dolphins allowed a franchise record 58 sacks, it appears that Miami will have to start the 2014 season without their offensive line’s Pro Bowl center.
ESPN’s Adam Schefter is reporting that Dolphins center Mike Pouncey underwent hip surgery on Monday and is expected to miss at least three months.
Without Pouncey, the Dolphins opening day offensive line will feature five new starters.
- The Summer ‘Offseason’ Has Been Full Of South Florida Sports News
- Pete Prisco “Can’t Stand When People Use Rings” To Rank Players Like Dan Marino
- Dwork On Sports: All-Star Fish Sale, Riley’s Still Got Skills, Jagr’s Big Offer
- Dolphins Safety Michael Thomas On Picking Off Tom Brady: ‘It Was Like A Movie, All In Slow Motion’
- Jimmy Johnson Headlines Interesting Group Of Hall Of Fame Presenters