DAVIE (CBSMiami) – The Miami Dolphins offensive line continues to be a source of frustration for players and fans, alike. Coming off a season in which the Dolphins allowed a franchise record 58 sacks, it appears that Miami will have to start the 2014 season without their offensive line’s Pro Bowl center.
ESPN’s Adam Schefter is reporting that Dolphins center Mike Pouncey underwent hip surgery on Monday and is expected to miss at least three months.
Without Pouncey, the Dolphins opening day offensive line will feature five new starters.
- Jarvis Landry Given Non-Exclusive Franchise Tag By Dolphins
- Miami Dolphins Team Up With 5000 Role Models of Excellence For Police & Youth Conference
- Mike Shula Hired As Giants Offensive Coordinator
- Another Successful Year For Dolphins Cancer Challenge
- Dolphins Cancer Challenge Kicks Off At Hard Rock Stadium