DAVIE (CBSMiami) – The Miami Dolphins offensive line continues to be a source of frustration for players and fans, alike. Coming off a season in which the Dolphins allowed a franchise record 58 sacks, it appears that Miami will have to start the 2014 season without their offensive line’s Pro Bowl center.
ESPN’s Adam Schefter is reporting that Dolphins center Mike Pouncey underwent hip surgery on Monday and is expected to miss at least three months.
Without Pouncey, the Dolphins opening day offensive line will feature five new starters.
- Kelly: “There’s Still A Lot Of Question Marks With DeVante Parker”
- Former Dolphin WR Davone Bess Surrenders To SWAT After Standoff
- Dolphins Sign Rookie Kenyan Drake To Four-Year Deal
- Reshad Jones Reports To Dolphins Minicamp After Missing First Day
- Reshad Jones’ Contract Dispute Keeps Him Out Of Dolphins Minicamp