DAVIE (CBSMiami) – The Miami Dolphins offensive line continues to be a source of frustration for players and fans, alike. Coming off a season in which the Dolphins allowed a franchise record 58 sacks, it appears that Miami will have to start the 2014 season without their offensive line’s Pro Bowl center.
ESPN’s Adam Schefter is reporting that Dolphins center Mike Pouncey underwent hip surgery on Monday and is expected to miss at least three months.
Without Pouncey, the Dolphins opening day offensive line will feature five new starters.
- Boselli On Dolphins: “The Upgrades Need To Come On Defense”
- Miami-Dade Edges Broward In Dolphins All-Star Game
- Pauline On Dolphins Draft Target: “Keep Your Eye On Zach Cunningham”
- Kelly On Ryan Tannehill’s Knee: “They’re Not Going To Have Surgery”
- Survivor Inspires FPL Colleague’s Ride For Dolphins Cancer Challenge