‘Think Like A Man’ Tops ‘Jersey Boys’ With $30M
NEW YORK (AP) — The Vegas ensemble comedy “Think Like a Man Too” topped the weekend box office with $30 million, besting blockbuster holdovers from last week and Clint Eastwood’s new Four Seasons musical “Jersey Boys.”
According to studio estimates, the Kevin Hart sequel “Think Like a Man Too” narrowly edged out “22 Jump Street,” which earned $29 million in its second week of release. The DreamWorks animated film “How to Train Your Dragon 2″ slid to third with $25.3 million.
While the top three films were all sequels, Eastwood’s adaptation of the hit Broadway musical opened in fourth with $13.5 million. The film drew an overwhelmingly older audience, with 71 percent of its moviegoers over the age of 50.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Ivanka Trump Talks South Florida, Golf & Women Who Work
- Vince Vaughn & The Cast Of ‘Unfinished Business’ Deliver Funny And Free Stock Photos
- Erik Spoelstra and Girlfriend Nikki Sapp Sang Billie Jean at Battioke 2015 [Video]
- Carrie Underwood’s First Son Is Here: See His Name & First Photo
- Gabrielle Union Wade Lashes Out at NBA Over Lack of Harden Discipline, Hypocrisy