NEW YORK (AP) — The Vegas ensemble comedy “Think Like a Man Too” topped the weekend box office with $30 million, besting blockbuster holdovers from last week and Clint Eastwood’s new Four Seasons musical “Jersey Boys.”
According to studio estimates, the Kevin Hart sequel “Think Like a Man Too” narrowly edged out “22 Jump Street,” which earned $29 million in its second week of release. The DreamWorks animated film “How to Train Your Dragon 2” slid to third with $25.3 million.
While the top three films were all sequels, Eastwood’s adaptation of the hit Broadway musical opened in fourth with $13.5 million. The film drew an overwhelmingly older audience, with 71 percent of its moviegoers over the age of 50.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Donald Trump Remains Producer On ‘New Celebrity Apprentice’
- Hollywood Legend Kirk Douglas Turns 100
- Cirque Du Soleil Brings A ‘Cabinet Of Curiosities’ To Hard Rock Stadium
- KISS 99.9 ‘Cares For Kids’ Radiothon Benefits Kids At Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital
- Baywatch Is Back! Check Out The New Trailer Here