Katie Couric Marries Financier In Hamptons
EAST HAMPTON, N.Y. (AP) — Katie Couric has married a New York financier in a small ceremony at her East Hampton home.
People magazine reports the former “Today” host and John Molner took the vows on Saturday in front of 50 guests.
The 51-year-old Molner is a partner at investment firm Brown Brothers Harriman overseeing mergers and acquisitions for the firm’s corporate clients.
He proposed to the 57-year-old Couric last September after nearly two years of dating.
Couric’s first husband, Jay Monahan, died in 1998 from colon cancer.
She has two grown daughters. Molner has a son and a daughter.
Couric hosted her own talk show after leaving “Today” and a five-year run as anchor of the “CBS Evening News.” She’s now the global anchor for Yahoo News.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Ex-Rap Mogul ‘Suge’ Knight Arrested In Deadly Hit-And-Run
- Katy Perry On Super Bowl Halftime Show: ‘Jaws Will Drop And Faces Will Melt’
- ACM Award Nominations: Full List of 2015 Nominees
- This Week: Madonna Loves Swift & Blink-182 Loses A Member
- Lil Wayne Sues Mentor’s Record Label For $51M, Seeking Split