Heat Fans Can Get Free Stuff Monday
MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Miami Heat fans can get their hands on some free stuff Monday.
Monday, at 10 a.m., the team will distribute Miami Heat player light pole banners that have been seen around the American Airlines Arena during the 2013 – 2014 season. The banners will be given away on a first-come first-serve basis.
The large banners measuring 8’ length x 3’ width will be distributed for free on the Mezzanine Level of the Arena next to The Miami Heat Store.
Fans that mention “Fan Appreciation” to the attendant upon entering the P2 garage will be able to parking in the garage for free.
The fan appreciation campaign also featured discounts from Papa John’s through June 22 when customers ordered online. The promo code was WHITEHOT.
Heat fans also received a discount at the Miami Heat Store from June 20 through June 23 at the four locations in Miami and online.
The Miami HEAT Store locations include two at American Airlines Arena on the Mezzanine Level at gate 2 and between the box office and gate 4 at By the Bay. The other locations include the Dolphin Mall and Miami International Airport.
To shop online, click here.
- Napier Hits 3-Pointer To Give Orlando 100-97 Win Over Heat
- Dwork On Sports: South Florida ‘Arena’ Teams Will Save The Day
- Bosh: Justise Winslow is ‘That Classic Miami Heat Player That Pat Riley Loves’
- Bosh Returns To The Lineup, Hornets Top Heat 90-77
- Dwyane Wade Can See Big Things For Heat This Season