MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Miami Heat fans can get their hands on some free stuff Monday.
Monday, at 10 a.m., the team will distribute Miami Heat player light pole banners that have been seen around the American Airlines Arena during the 2013 – 2014 season. The banners will be given away on a first-come first-serve basis.
The large banners measuring 8’ length x 3’ width will be distributed for free on the Mezzanine Level of the Arena next to The Miami Heat Store.
Fans that mention “Fan Appreciation” to the attendant upon entering the P2 garage will be able to parking in the garage for free.
The fan appreciation campaign also featured discounts from Papa John’s through June 22 when customers ordered online. The promo code was WHITEHOT.
Heat fans also received a discount at the Miami Heat Store from June 20 through June 23 at the four locations in Miami and online.
The Miami HEAT Store locations include two at American Airlines Arena on the Mezzanine Level at gate 2 and between the box office and gate 4 at By the Bay. The other locations include the Dolphin Mall and Miami International Airport.
To shop online, click here.
- Heat’s Justise Winslow Looking For Bigger Role In Second NBA Season
- New-Look Heat Open Training Camp With Same Goals In Mind
- Hyde On Fernandez: “He Was Somebody That Everyone Had A Thread Into”
- Heat President Pat Riley Believes Bosh Career In Miami Is Over
- Heat’s Dragic Very Upset After Hearing Latest Bosh News