MIAMI (CBSMiami) – The convicted Opa-locka police sergeant German Bosque was taken into custody Friday morning.
A judge had granted Bosque $50,000 bond and house arrest, but according to CBS4 news partner, The Miami Herald, Bosque was taken into custody after his bondsman quit the case, most likely because he wasn’t paid.
Thursday, jurors found Bosque guilty of falsely imprisoning a youth counselor who tried to file a complaint against him and tampering with a witness.
Read more, click here.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. CBS4 news partner The Miami Herald contributed material for this report.)
- Makers Of All Natural Supplement Promise To Make You Celeb Slim
- Runners Hit By Flying Tire On Rickenbacker Causeway
- Best Summer Travel Apps To Save You Time & Money
- Investigation Underway After Baby Found Inside Car In Hialeah Dies
- Hallandale Beach Police Release Body Cam Footage Of Deadly Shooting