DANIA BEACH (CBSMiami) – The Broward Sheriff Fire Rescue responded to a Delta terminal at the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport Thursday for two workers jolted by a lightning strike.
The workers were servicing an aircraft when the lightning strike took place nearby just after 5 p.m.
According to Fire Rescue, one of the workers complained of a headache and was transported to Broward Health Medical Center to be checked out.
The other worker reported arm pain that may have been a result of diving to the ground after the strike.
No aircraft or buildings were damaged.
- Key West “Bed Race” Stars Strange Bedfellows
- Video: Alien Jellyfish Discovered By Deep Sea Scientists
- Intentional Brush Fire Burns Out Of Control In NW Miami-Dade
- Marlins In Milwaukee, Going For 7th Straight Victory
- Chris Christie: “I Would’ve Gone In And Cuffed” Laremy Tunsil