DANIA BEACH (CBSMiami) – The Broward Sheriff Fire Rescue responded to a Delta terminal at the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport Thursday for two workers jolted by a lightning strike.
The workers were servicing an aircraft when the lightning strike took place nearby just after 5 p.m.
According to Fire Rescue, one of the workers complained of a headache and was transported to Broward Health Medical Center to be checked out.
The other worker reported arm pain that may have been a result of diving to the ground after the strike.
No aircraft or buildings were damaged.
- Feds: Man Planned Dolphin Mall Attack For Black Friday
- Rash Of Car Break-Ins In Pembroke Pines
- Fort Lauderdale Man Arrested For 2nd Sex Attack In 10 Months
- Muslim Group Setting Up Clinic In Yabucoa
- Florida Congresswoman Introducing Legislation To Ensure Safety In Nursing Homes After Natural Disasters