DANIA BEACH (CBSMiami) – The Broward Sheriff Fire Rescue responded to a Delta terminal at the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport Thursday for two workers jolted by a lightning strike.
The workers were servicing an aircraft when the lightning strike took place nearby just after 5 p.m.
According to Fire Rescue, one of the workers complained of a headache and was transported to Broward Health Medical Center to be checked out.
The other worker reported arm pain that may have been a result of diving to the ground after the strike.
No aircraft or buildings were damaged.
- Second Lawsuit Filed In Miami Bridge Collapse
- Two Stoneman Douglas Students Arrested For Bringing Weapons To School
- Following Latest Arrest At Stoneman Douglas, Parents Concern Continues To Grow
- Sen. Lauren Book On Walking Tour To Promote Sex Abuse Awareness
- Two People Injured In Miramar Shooting