DANIA BEACH (CBSMiami) – The Broward Sheriff Fire Rescue responded to a Delta terminal at the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport Thursday for two workers jolted by a lightning strike.
The workers were servicing an aircraft when the lightning strike took place nearby just after 5 p.m.
According to Fire Rescue, one of the workers complained of a headache and was transported to Broward Health Medical Center to be checked out.
The other worker reported arm pain that may have been a result of diving to the ground after the strike.
No aircraft or buildings were damaged.
- Seniors Beam With Accomplishment On Academic Signing Day
- Owner Opening Dade Business Faces Armed Robber
- 15-Year-Old Injured In Brownsville Shooting
- Moving U: Doga Allows Pet Lovers To Enjoy Yoga With Four-Legged Friends
- Boat Explosion, Collisions Kept Rescues Crews Busy Over The Weekend