DANIA BEACH (CBSMiami) – The Broward Sheriff Fire Rescue responded to a Delta terminal at the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport Thursday for two workers jolted by a lightning strike.
The workers were servicing an aircraft when the lightning strike took place nearby just after 5 p.m.
According to Fire Rescue, one of the workers complained of a headache and was transported to Broward Health Medical Center to be checked out.
The other worker reported arm pain that may have been a result of diving to the ground after the strike.
No aircraft or buildings were damaged.
- Miami Police Need Help Locating Missing 21-Year-Old Woman
- Doting Husband Praises Wife’s Attempt To Fend Off Lauderhill Attacker
- Man Wanted In Miami Beach Woman’s Murder Found Dead
- Bush & Rubio Fall Short, Battle For Third In New Hampshire Primary
- Police Arrest Accused Dadeland Mall Flasher