DANIA BEACH (CBSMiami) – The Broward Sheriff Fire Rescue responded to a Delta terminal at the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport Thursday for two workers jolted by a lightning strike.
The workers were servicing an aircraft when the lightning strike took place nearby just after 5 p.m.
According to Fire Rescue, one of the workers complained of a headache and was transported to Broward Health Medical Center to be checked out.
The other worker reported arm pain that may have been a result of diving to the ground after the strike.
No aircraft or buildings were damaged.
- Mother Hits The Streets To Find Son’s Killer
- Black Friday Bargains Prompt Locals To Flock To Malls
- Man Charged In Hialeah ATM Theft
- ‘Suspicious’ Package In Miami Beach Deemed Safe
- Canes Grades: UM Jumps Out Early, Hold Off Pittsburgh To Win Finale 29-24