DANIA BEACH (CBSMiami) – The Broward Sheriff Fire Rescue responded to a Delta terminal at the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport Thursday for two workers jolted by a lightning strike.
The workers were servicing an aircraft when the lightning strike took place nearby just after 5 p.m.
According to Fire Rescue, one of the workers complained of a headache and was transported to Broward Health Medical Center to be checked out.
The other worker reported arm pain that may have been a result of diving to the ground after the strike.
No aircraft or buildings were damaged.
- Adverse Reactions To Beauty Products More Than Doubled In A Year
- White Powder Turns Out To Be Drywall, Man Released From Jail
- Teens Accused Of Blowing Money On Jewelry, Cars And Teeth
- Sixth GOP Senator Comes Out Against Health Care Bill
- Gov. Scott Cites London Fire In Vetoing Condo Bill