DANIA BEACH (CBSMiami) – The Broward Sheriff Fire Rescue responded to a Delta terminal at the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport Thursday for two workers jolted by a lightning strike.
The workers were servicing an aircraft when the lightning strike took place nearby just after 5 p.m.
According to Fire Rescue, one of the workers complained of a headache and was transported to Broward Health Medical Center to be checked out.
The other worker reported arm pain that may have been a result of diving to the ground after the strike.
No aircraft or buildings were damaged.
- Nearly Two Million Floridians Have Already Voted In Primary
- Bunche Park Pool To Be Restored
- Plantation Soccer Coach Accused Of Sexually Abusing Teen
- NW Dade Girl Brain Dead After Drive-By
- Tropical Depression 9 Soaking Cuba, Expected To Gain Strength