DANIA BEACH (CBSMiami) – The Broward Sheriff Fire Rescue responded to a Delta terminal at the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport Thursday for two workers jolted by a lightning strike.
The workers were servicing an aircraft when the lightning strike took place nearby just after 5 p.m.
According to Fire Rescue, one of the workers complained of a headache and was transported to Broward Health Medical Center to be checked out.
The other worker reported arm pain that may have been a result of diving to the ground after the strike.
No aircraft or buildings were damaged.
- U.S. Government Seeks $14 Billion In El Chapo Case
- Women To March In Nationwide Rallies For Rights
- Suspect In Orlando Officer’s Death Faces New Charges
- Meet The New First Family – The Trumps
- New Trial For Killer Who Beat Homeless Man With A Bat