DANIA BEACH (CBSMiami) – The Broward Sheriff Fire Rescue responded to a Delta terminal at the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport Thursday for two workers jolted by a lightning strike.
The workers were servicing an aircraft when the lightning strike took place nearby just after 5 p.m.
According to Fire Rescue, one of the workers complained of a headache and was transported to Broward Health Medical Center to be checked out.
The other worker reported arm pain that may have been a result of diving to the ground after the strike.
No aircraft or buildings were damaged.
- Hillary Clinton Makes A South Florida Stop
- Hurricane Matthew Continues To Strengthen As Category 3 Storm
- Cuba Now Allowing U.S. Marshals On Flights
- FIU Grad Killed In New Jersey Train Crash Had ‘Genuine Heart’
- Police: Purse Snatching Suspect Also Stole Car With Baby Inside