DANIA BEACH (CBSMiami) – The Broward Sheriff Fire Rescue responded to a Delta terminal at the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport Thursday for two workers jolted by a lightning strike.
The workers were servicing an aircraft when the lightning strike took place nearby just after 5 p.m.
According to Fire Rescue, one of the workers complained of a headache and was transported to Broward Health Medical Center to be checked out.
The other worker reported arm pain that may have been a result of diving to the ground after the strike.
No aircraft or buildings were damaged.
- Female Robbers Target Unsuspecting Victims Near Banks
- 100-Year-Old Pearl Harbor Survivor Recalls Historic Attack
- Police: Woman Faked Her Own Abduction To Spite Boyfriend
- Feds: Sandy Hook Hoaxer Threatens Parent Of Dead Child
- Matthew Damage In Florida Up To $729 Million