DANIA BEACH (CBSMiami) – The Broward Sheriff Fire Rescue responded to a Delta terminal at the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport Thursday for two workers jolted by a lightning strike.
The workers were servicing an aircraft when the lightning strike took place nearby just after 5 p.m.
According to Fire Rescue, one of the workers complained of a headache and was transported to Broward Health Medical Center to be checked out.
The other worker reported arm pain that may have been a result of diving to the ground after the strike.
No aircraft or buildings were damaged.
- Miami Woman To Climb Empire State Building, Again, In The Name Of Autism
- Florida Boy Dies Of Rabies After Contact With Bat
- Three Dozen Arrests Made During “Wheels Up, Guns Down”
- Another Blast Of Cold Air Coming To South Florida
- Rep. Mario Díaz-Balart: I’ll Focus On DACA, Others Can Focus On Trump Comment