DANIA BEACH (CBSMiami) – The Broward Sheriff Fire Rescue responded to a Delta terminal at the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport Thursday for two workers jolted by a lightning strike.
The workers were servicing an aircraft when the lightning strike took place nearby just after 5 p.m.
According to Fire Rescue, one of the workers complained of a headache and was transported to Broward Health Medical Center to be checked out.
The other worker reported arm pain that may have been a result of diving to the ground after the strike.
No aircraft or buildings were damaged.
- Lauren’s List: Making The Most Of Your LinkedIn Profile
- Ski Boat’s Prop Severs Part Of Man’s Leg
- Man Plunges To Death At Miami Beach High Rise
- Man Falls 7 Stories To His Death In Miami Beach
- Taxi Driver Robbed, Pistol-Whipped In NW Miami-Dade