DANIA BEACH (CBSMiami) – The Broward Sheriff Fire Rescue responded to a Delta terminal at the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport Thursday for two workers jolted by a lightning strike.
The workers were servicing an aircraft when the lightning strike took place nearby just after 5 p.m.
According to Fire Rescue, one of the workers complained of a headache and was transported to Broward Health Medical Center to be checked out.
The other worker reported arm pain that may have been a result of diving to the ground after the strike.
No aircraft or buildings were damaged.
- New Images Released Of Woman Wanted In Miami Triple Shooting
- Mentoring Matters: Teen Channels Anger Into All-Star Scores At Police Academy
- Scaffolding Collapses 40-Feet Up Killing 1, Injuring 2
- Matt Leblanc Is The ‘Man With A Plan’
- Clinton VP Pick Tim Kaine Talks Early Voting At FIU