LeBron And Savannah James Said To Be Expecting
MIAMI (AP) — Pat Riley says LeBron James’ home team is growing.
The Miami Heat president revealed Thursday that the four-time NBA MVP and his wife Savannah are expecting for a third time, their latest addition to be a girl.
No word yet on when the baby is arriving. James and his wife already have two sons.
Riley dropped the nugget during his season-ending meeting with reporters on Thursday, saying, “Savannah now is going to have a little baby girl to join her in the fight against the two boys and LeBron, which she needs.”
James and his wife were married last summer, and have been together for more than a decade.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- WQAM’s Miami Hurricanes 2015 NFL Draft Game
- Cishek Serves Up 3-Run Homer To Murphy, Mets Beat Marlins 3-1
- CBS Local Sports: Paulie Malignaggi To Brown And Troupe: “Mayweather Probably Going To Dominate”
- Marlins Designate Catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia For Assignment
- 5 Biggest Storylines Of The 2015 NFL Draft