MIAMI (AP) — Pat Riley says LeBron James’ home team is growing.
The Miami Heat president revealed Thursday that the four-time NBA MVP and his wife Savannah are expecting for a third time, their latest addition to be a girl.
No word yet on when the baby is arriving. James and his wife already have two sons.
Riley dropped the nugget during his season-ending meeting with reporters on Thursday, saying, “Savannah now is going to have a little baby girl to join her in the fight against the two boys and LeBron, which she needs.”
James and his wife were married last summer, and have been together for more than a decade.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- Jagr Scores His 750th Goal But Cats Fall 4-2 To Capitals
- Virginia Tech Fans Go Too Far With ‘Bury The U Next To Jose Fernandez’ Sign
- Kaaya Sacked Eight Times, Canes Fall 37-16 To Virginia Tech
- Steelers File Complaint Claiming Suh Kicked Roethlisberger
- NBA’s Derrick Rose Cleared In Rape Lawsuit, Poses With Jury