FT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – Arrested for cocaine – again.
Former state legislator Mandy Dawson, 57, was taken into custody last Friday at her Daytona Beach home after a urine test showed cocaine in her system, according to the Sun-Sentinel.
Dawson is currently on probation after she pleaded guilty to federal tax evasion. She’s violated that probation twice already after testing positive for cocaine.
The former lawmaker served 16 years in both the state’s House and Senate. Her district stretched from Ft. Lauderdale to Palm Beach Gardens.
Last February U.S. District Judge Robert Scola ordered her to undergo therapy for drug addiction. She’s expected to go before Scola again soon.
- Target Plans To Walk Items To Your Car In Florida
- Philly Police Commissioner Apologizes For Infamous Starbucks Arrests
- Royal Wedding Security To Be Unprecedented & Expensive
- Massage Envy Therapist Accused Of Sexual Assault
- Parkland Student Activists Make Time Magazine’s “100 Most Influential People” List