Dolphin Expressway Closures Expected For Thursday & Friday Canceled
MIAMI (CBSMiami) – The complete closures on the 836 that were expected to begin Thursday night have been canceled.
The closures have been canceled and will be rescheduled, according to the Miami-Dade Expressway Authority.
The westbound lanes on State Road 836, also known as the Dolphin Expressway, from NW 57th Avenue to NW 72nd Avenue were expected to be closed Thursday night.
All lanes on eastbound SR 836 from NW 72nd Avenue to NW 57th Avenue, that were expected to be closed Friday, will remain open for the time being.
For additional information regarding closures and MDX construction activities, please visit www.mdxway.com.
Real-time traffic and lane closure information are also available by calling 511 or www.fl511.com.
- Rita Wilson Undergoes Double Mastectomy After Breast Cancer Diagnosis
- Florida Firefighter Finds Pain Relief At UM Health System
- Canned Oxygen Companies Cashing In On Energy Trend
- Cialis Used In Targeted Therapy Of Pre-Surgical Head/Neck Cancers
- Health Officials: International Traveler Had Measles While In South Florida