MIAMI (CBSMiami) – The complete closures on the 836 that were expected to begin Thursday night have been canceled.
The closures have been canceled and will be rescheduled, according to the Miami-Dade Expressway Authority.
The westbound lanes on State Road 836, also known as the Dolphin Expressway, from NW 57th Avenue to NW 72nd Avenue were expected to be closed Thursday night.
All lanes on eastbound SR 836 from NW 72nd Avenue to NW 57th Avenue, that were expected to be closed Friday, will remain open for the time being.
For additional information regarding closures and MDX construction activities, please visit www.mdxway.com.
Real-time traffic and lane closure information are also available by calling 511 or www.fl511.com.
- Summit Looks To Avoid Another Nursing Home Horror
- Bipartisan Health Care Deal Looking For White House Support
- Study Shows Plenty Of Americans With High Blood Pressure Aren’t Controlling It
- Scientists Say Your Brain Still Works After Death, And You Know When You’re Dead
- U.S. Senate Panel Launches Investigation Into Florida Nursing Home Deaths