MIAMI (CBSMiami) – The complete closures on the 836 that were expected to begin Thursday night have been canceled.
The closures have been canceled and will be rescheduled, according to the Miami-Dade Expressway Authority.
The westbound lanes on State Road 836, also known as the Dolphin Expressway, from NW 57th Avenue to NW 72nd Avenue were expected to be closed Thursday night.
All lanes on eastbound SR 836 from NW 72nd Avenue to NW 57th Avenue, that were expected to be closed Friday, will remain open for the time being.
For additional information regarding closures and MDX construction activities, please visit www.mdxway.com.
Real-time traffic and lane closure information are also available by calling 511 or www.fl511.com.
- Zika Test Urged For Pregnant Women Throughout Miami-Dade County
- Miami Beach Takes “Batty” Turn In Mosquito Battle
- Study Finds Genes May Play Role In Women Experiencing Hot Flashes
- CDC Asks States To Create Programs To Put Sealants On Kids’ Teeth
- Rep. Wilson: Liberty City Not Getting Enough Attention In Zika Fight