MIAMI (CBSMiami) — A fire crew rescued a 6-year old Labrador from a Pinecrest canal Thursday.
According to Miami-Dade Fire Department, they responded to a call of a dog swimming in a canal in the area of SW 84th Avenue and 64th Street.
The dog had apparently been swimming for a long time.
Watch the report, click here.
Lt. Eugene Germain and other firefighters rescued the dog by pulling the Labrador up, out of the water.
The lab was later taken to animal rescue. Firefighters hope the dog’s owner will come forward.
- Trump Addresses Supporters On Eve Of Inauguration: ‘It’s Something Very Special’
- Dogs Given New Life After Being Rescued From South Korean Slaughter Farm
- Plantation Police On Lookout For Crime Trio Targeting, Robbing Women At Publix Stores
- Roof Collapses On Workers Renovating Warehouse
- Lauderhill Police Name Man Wanted For Fish Market Murder