MIAMI (CBSMiami) — A fire crew rescued a 6-year old Labrador from a Pinecrest canal Thursday.
According to Miami-Dade Fire Department, they responded to a call of a dog swimming in a canal in the area of SW 84th Avenue and 64th Street.
The dog had apparently been swimming for a long time.
Watch the report, click here.
Lt. Eugene Germain and other firefighters rescued the dog by pulling the Labrador up, out of the water.
The lab was later taken to animal rescue. Firefighters hope the dog’s owner will come forward.
- Hollywood Nursing Home Bills Dead Patient On Her 100th Birthday
- Good Housekeeping’s Top Toys Get Stamp Of Approval From Adorable Experts
- US Tourist Fears He Was Hit In Cuba, Years Before Diplomats
- UF President Slams Security Cost For Spencer Speech As ‘Unfair’
- UF Braces For Protests, Possible Violence At White Supremacist Speech