ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — The new Harry Potter-themed area at Universal Orlando Resort is set to open early next month.
Universal officials announced Wednesday that the new Happy Potter attraction at Universal Studios Park will open July 8. It will double the size of the Harry Potter landscape in the park and will be tied via the Hogwarts Express train to the original Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal’s Island of Adventure.
The new area’s centerpiece ride, Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts, will take visitors into Gringotts bank to help retrieve a magical object and re-create a scene from the popular book and movie series.
If fans want to see both parks, a two-park ticket is required. For adults, a two-park ticket for one day costs $136; for children, it’s $130.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Justin Bieber Ordered To Miami For Paparazzi Lawsuit
- Ex-Concert Promoter Faces Prison In $200 Million Fraud
- Disney To Make Live-Action ‘Lion King,’ Favreau Directing
- TOTT: Warm & Tasty Is The Name Of The Game At Halves & Wholes
- Jose Fernandez The Greatest ‘30 For 30’ Never Told? Filmmaker Wants To Change That