NORTH MIAMI (CBSMiami) — North Miami Police are investigating the death of two men who were shot and killed outside a North Miami home on Wednesday morning.
Justin McAdam, 31,a well-known videographer, and local rap artist Kenson Pierre,22, were gunned down outside of Pierre’s home at 1130 NE 133rd Street just after 1:30 a.m.
“Now all were gonna see when we walk outside our front door is where he was lying there on the floor,” said Kenson’s sister Merlande Pierre. “He’s the youngest. He’s the baby.”
Pierre’s family was sleeping inside the home when they heard gunshots.
“We woke up to five to six gunshots at 1:30 in the morning, my mother goes to [Kensons] bed to check and he was the only one missing,” she said. “We don’t know why, why would they kill him?”
Family says Pierre was asleep when he got a phone call and went outside to talk to McAdam about a music video they were working on together. That’s when they say a car drove by and shots rang out.
“How it was that they were shot and by who, who the killer is, who the killers are, we don’t know,” said Neal Cuevas with the North Miami Police Department. “We obviously have dangerous people out there that don’t hesitate to kill other people and it’s in best interest of the community to identify them and arrest them.”
Police continue to investigate the incident.
Anyone with information is urged to call the North Miami Police Department at 305-891-0294 or Miami-Dade CrimeStoppers at 305-471-tips. You can remain anonymous and be eligible for a reward.
- Turkey, Trimming & Tweets: Trump At Mar-A-Lago For Thanksgiving
- Suspect Who Considers Himself A Voodoo Priest Charged In Stabbing Death Of Ollie The Dog
- Grieving Family Searching For Answers After Loved One Possibly Pushed Into Oncoming Traffic
- ‘He Would Have Been Proud Of Us’: Gold Star Dad Talks Trump Feud & His Son’s Legacy
- Charles Dickens’ ‘A Christmas Carol’ Almost Didn’t Happen