MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A southwest Miami-Dade man was taken into custody after he reportedly stabbed someone at a convenience store.
Last Saturday, June 14th, Alberto Chapotin playing a video game at The Food Zone, at 9585 SW 16oth Street, when he suddenly pulled a knife from his pocket and slashed a person standing next to him in the torso. The injured person was airlifted to Kendal Regional Medical Center where he was treated for a lacerated liver.
A witness told police Chapotin and the person he stabbed had a history of verbal fights and “they didn’t like eachother,” according to the arrest report. The witness added that the person who was stabbed had made threats in the past to stab Chapotin.
On Tuesday, June 17th, police arrested Chapotin and charged him with one count of attempted second degree murder.
- Miami Triple Shooting May Be Related To Brickell Robberies
- Bill Gates Targets Supreme Court Justice With Donations
- Time’s Up For Justin Bieber To Come To Miami For Paparazzi Lawsuit
- Deceased Victim’s Estate Awarded $200K After Dump Truck Crash
- Regalado Lawsuit Looks To Disqualify Gimenez In Mayoral Race