MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A Hialeah camp director is accused of convincing a 13-year old girl to send him a nude picture of herself.
Raphael Rivero, 26, was charged with “use of a child in a sexual performance” along with lewd/lascivious conduct and use of a vehicle to travel to meet a minor.
Rivero, who helps run the Hialeah Educational Summer Program, allegedly communicated with the teen through Instagram and Snapchat.
Police set up a sting and arrested him went he reportedly went to meet the girl. Rivero admitted that he offered to pay the girl money in exchange for the photo, according to police.
- FIU Temporarily Suspends Greek Life Over ‘Growing Concerns’
- Good Samaritan Stops Would-be Burglar In His Tracks
- Police Search For Suspect After Young Boy Is Shot And Killed In Miami-Dade
- Exclusive: Rubio Votes Yes On Tax Plan But Says “We Have A Long Way To Go” On Economic Policy
- Coach Arrested In NY With Teen Booked Into Florida Jail