MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A Hialeah camp director is accused of convincing a 13-year old girl to send him a nude picture of herself.
Raphael Rivero, 26, was charged with “use of a child in a sexual performance” along with lewd/lascivious conduct and use of a vehicle to travel to meet a minor.
Rivero, who helps run the Hialeah Educational Summer Program, allegedly communicated with the teen through Instagram and Snapchat.
Police set up a sting and arrested him went he reportedly went to meet the girl. Rivero admitted that he offered to pay the girl money in exchange for the photo, according to police.
- 17-Year-Old Shot Multiple Times in Miami
- Alleged Texas School Shooter Spared People He Liked, Court Document Says
- One Dead, Several Injured After SUV Loses Control And Strikes Miami Fire Rescue Workers
- Princes Harry And William Wear Formal Military Uniforms At Royal Wedding
- Americans Fete Royal Wedding In Pubs, Hotels And Homes