MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A Hialeah camp director is accused of convincing a 13-year old girl to send him a nude picture of herself.
Raphael Rivero, 26, was charged with “use of a child in a sexual performance” along with lewd/lascivious conduct and use of a vehicle to travel to meet a minor.
Rivero, who helps run the Hialeah Educational Summer Program, allegedly communicated with the teen through Instagram and Snapchat.
Police set up a sting and arrested him went he reportedly went to meet the girl. Rivero admitted that he offered to pay the girl money in exchange for the photo, according to police.
- Bannon Faults George W. Bush For ‘Destructive’ Presidency
- Trump Won’t Block Scheduled Release Of JFK Records
- U.S. Army Sgt. La David T. Johnson’s Funeral Held Saturday
- BSO Deputy Faces Sex Charges Involving Underage Teen
- Family, Friends & Veterans Pay Their Respects At Viewing For Soldier Killed In Niger Ambush