MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A Hialeah camp director is accused of convincing a 13-year old girl to send him a nude picture of herself.
Raphael Rivero, 26, was charged with “use of a child in a sexual performance” along with lewd/lascivious conduct and use of a vehicle to travel to meet a minor.
Rivero, who helps run the Hialeah Educational Summer Program, allegedly communicated with the teen through Instagram and Snapchat.
Police set up a sting and arrested him went he reportedly went to meet the girl. Rivero admitted that he offered to pay the girl money in exchange for the photo, according to police.
- Marlins Ace Jose Fernandez Procession To Go Through Miami Streets
- Marco Rubio Seeking Safety Probe Into Jetty Where Fernandez Crashed
- Deal Reached To Keep U.S. Government Running, Provide Zika Aid
- Jose Fernandez Fans Say Their Final Farewells
- Dade Officials Release Locations Where Mosquitoes Tested Positive For Zika