“If you have a minute, you can save a life,” that’s the message from the American Heart Association. The Association is pulling out all the stops this months to train Americans in lifesaving “hands-only” CPR. In the show viewers will see just how easy it can be to save someone’s life.
- Child Steals Mom’s Gun, Holds Up Grocery Store
- Plantation Father Accused Of Deserting Teen Son Given Hefty Bond
- Exclusive: Inside RoboVault, Storage For The Rich & Famous
- JMH: Nurse, Secretary Fired For Releasing NFL Player’s Med Info To Media
- Johnny Manziel Facing Criminal Investigation Over Allegations He Hit Ex-Girlfriend