“If you have a minute, you can save a life,” that’s the message from the American Heart Association. The Association is pulling out all the stops this months to train Americans in lifesaving “hands-only” CPR. In the show viewers will see just how easy it can be to save someone’s life.
- School Shooting Survivor Calls For ‘Die-In’ Protest At Publix Supermarkets
- Traffic Stop Led To Police Involved Shooting In Opa-locka
- Trump Cancels Summit With North Korea
- Several Businesses Damaged In Key Biscayne Strip Mall Blaze
- Florida School Shooting Victims Sue Maker, Seller Of Gun Used In Massacre