“If you have a minute, you can save a life,” that’s the message from the American Heart Association. The Association is pulling out all the stops this months to train Americans in lifesaving “hands-only” CPR. In the show viewers will see just how easy it can be to save someone’s life.
- Police Pursuing Charges Against Teens Who Mocked Drowning Man
- President Donald J. Trump’s Weekly Address & Democratic Response
- Kushner Discloses Additional $10M In Assets
- Body Cam: Las Vegas Police Open Fire On Suspect In Parking Lot
- Report: AG Jeff Sessions Did Discuss 2016 Campaign With Russia Ambassador