Focus On South Florida: If You Have A Minute, You Can Save A Life
“If you have a minute, you can save a life,” that’s the message from the American Heart Association. The Association is pulling out all the stops this months to train Americans in lifesaving “hands-only” CPR. In the show viewers will see just how easy it can be to save someone’s life.
- BSO: 6-Month Investigation Leads To Arrest Of Juvenile Gang Leader
- Wildlife Officials Hunt North African Pythons At Edge Of Everglades
- Police Investigating Student Over Video Talking About Violence
- Castro’s About-Face On U.S. Relations Generates Local, Natl. Talk
- FHP Investigating A Car Found In Dade Canal