TALLAHASSEE (CBSMiami/AP) — Father’s Day was a lucky day for a couple of lottery winners.
Two “Fantasy 5” game players selected all five winning numbers to win a jackpot worth $128,795.70.
The Florida Lottery said Sunday the winning tickets were purchased in Crawfordville and Margate.
The 322 tickets matched four numbers won $129 each. Another 9,853 tickets matching three numbers won $11.50 each, and 100,437 tickets won a Quick Pick ticket for picking two numbers.
The numbers drawn Saturday night were 5-22-30-33-35.
Meanwhile, the jackpot in the Florida Lotto game has grown to $9 million after no one matched the six winning numbers in the latest drawing.
Officials said Sunday that 21 tickets matched five numbers to win $5,837.00 each.
Another 1,486 tickets matched four numbers for $72.50 each and 32,162 tickets matched three numbers for $5 each.
The winning Florida Lotto numbers selected Saturday night were 3-8-21-23-35-51.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- Unruly Passenger Repeatedly Tased, Removed From Miami Flight
- Coral Springs Police Arrest Serial Sexual Battery Suspect, Who Then Confessed
- Department Of Justice Provides $1 Million Grant To Parkland First Responders
- Parts Of Aventura Under Precautionary Boil Water Order
- Deputies Hold No-Confidence Vote In Sheriff Scott Israel